ALGHANIM21

First Name
Abdullah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5
hello everyone,

I am thinking to paint my MK5 rims, I did not like the stock color. at the same time I am planning to get new set of rims (GOLD), but I will be participation in a "time attack" GP circuit next weekend.

my supra is white, so should I paint them in black, or gold ?
Sponsored

7.insta

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV Renaissance Red
Vehicle Showcase
I would love to see a red supra with bronze / gold stock wheels on it, I remember seeing an example but I lost the way to finding it. if someone knows or can Photoshop it will be highly appreciated

TejasJefe

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Rojo GR Supra, 2017 Yukon Denali XL 4x4
I would love to see a red supra with bronze / gold stock wheels on it, I remember seeing an example but I lost the way to finding it. if someone knows or can Photoshop it will be highly appreciated
I have a red launch edition and am considering gold wheels as I like the contrast....I too am interested in photo or photoshop. I think gold would work better with the red than bronze...something like this.

ferrari_16_488_gtb_novitec_on_hre_p101__image_012.jpg

OP
OP
ALGHANIM21

ALGHANIM21

First Name
Abdullah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5
I think I will go with satin platinum (GT3 991.2 rims) :popcorn:I think the gold rims will be not really nice on a stock car, since I am planning to get body kit and a new set of rims in gold soon, that's why I'm not going with the stock gold rims.

what do you guys think of the Satin Platinum.

gt3.JPG

gt3 2.jpg

Haros

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Two feet
I just spend 15 minutes looking because I for sure seen someone on YouTube with bronze power coated stock wheels. Looks fantastic.... canā€™t find the video.

maybe it was litebrite? Thatā€™s the hyperdrive ladyā€™s car. I swear it was that channel but I canā€™t find it.

Daigor

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
98 Toyota Supra
40EAC01A-6D99-4E2D-8CBE-3F9AEE9BC583.jpeg

found it on FB
Amazing what a little color can do!

I would recommend Powder Coating the Rims in Gold to match the M4. Appears you have a Theme going, (White Car Gold Rims) You should keep it consistent. Painting the Rims will lead to chipping from road debris. Powder Coating is much more enduring IMHO.

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
weve actually thought of Gold or Bronze on our red LE to match our company banner on the windshield

OP
OP
ALGHANIM21

ALGHANIM21

First Name
Abdullah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5
Iā€™ll post a pic of my car once itā€™s done āœ… Sunday or Monday.
Sponsored