Pics & Vids of Supra with aftermarket wheels

bryanole27

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
If you want something fancy, the best lug I have ever used is project kics. You can buy a stud conversion kit for our cars. I’ve heard a few people had really good luck with them, but I’m personally going to stick with the bolts until someone posts a long term review on them.

I have seen wheels changed and the OEM bolt was too long for the new wheel and it caused some major damage inside the hub. So definitely be sure to check into that before taking my advice and rolling with the stock ones lol
Will do, thanks again. I have reached out to Titan7 directly for guidance as well.

Reppunkamui

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2020, Toyota Supra 1994, BMW 135i M-Sport,
What lug nuts are people using? Open or closed? Black or titanium? Not sure what to do on a bronze wheel.
You'll need a stud conversion kit (since OEM is bolts). Studs from conversion is generally quite long compared to stock (other cars) because they are used so you can change wheels quickly (compared to bolts). So you will probably have to run open lugs. Bear in mind, like spacers, there is a small risk involved because you are putting another item between your wheel and hub. Also, despite how cool and light it sounds, titanium stud conversions are riskier than steel...

I recommend just using stock bolts to start with (28mm). There aren't many fancy bolts out there though.

Torquem

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
If you want something fancy, the best lug I have ever used is project kics. You can buy a stud conversion kit for our cars. I’ve heard a few people had really good luck with them, but I’m personally going to stick with the bolts until someone posts a long term review on them.

I have seen wheels changed and the OEM bolt was too long for the new wheel and it caused some major damage inside the hub. So definitely be sure to check into that before taking my advice and rolling with the stock ones lol
BMW guys have been running stud conversions for years. Only issues I have heard of are from titanium studs.

yfeghhi

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV
Vehicle Showcase
What lug nuts are people using? Open or closed? Black or titanium? Not sure what to do on a bronze wheel.
I just installed Motorsport Hardware stud conversion. Fits up to 20mm spacer if needed. Using their open ended lug nuts and locks. Mine are black and I have a copper/bronze colored stock rim right now while I wait for my wheels to come in.

bryanole27

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
And am I understanding correctly that you need stud conversion kit because you have spacers? And an aftermarket wheel does not necessarily need a conversion kit and can use stock bolts? I reached out to Titan7 and they confirmed the stock bolts are good to use.

prolegend81

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 supra A91 Refraction
Just got these titan 7 wheels in techna bronze on and some more rubber. michelin pilot sport 4s 265/35/19 fronts and 305/30/19 rears. Couldn't get the power to the ground with the stock tires. H&R lowering springs. Titan pro tune piggyback, afe catted downpipe. Mild still but noticable more power than stock. Not sure what I'm gonna do next.
upload_2020-4-27_10-29-10.png

yfeghhi

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV
Vehicle Showcase
And am I understanding correctly that you need stud conversion kit because you have spacers? And an aftermarket wheel does not necessarily need a conversion kit and can use stock bolts? I reached out to Titan7 and they confirmed the stock bolts are good to use.
You dont need it. I think they make extended bolts and think they sell spacers with extended bolts as well. I just opted for stud conversion.

https://speedindustry.com/conversion-stud-14125-to-1415-78mm-black-bullet-nose-stud-kit

bryanole27

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
Just got these titan 7 wheels in techna bronze on and some more rubber. michelin pilot sport 4s 265/35/19 fronts and 305/30/19 rears. Couldn't get the power to the ground with the stock tires. H&R lowering springs. Titan pro tune piggyback, afe catted downpipe. Mild still but noticable more power than stock. Not sure what I'm gonna do next.
Literally the same wheels I'm ordering today. What a beautiful wheel and combo. My bronze will be going on a white Supra though.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Wow it came out great, no rubbing with the 305 right? Thanks again for supporting us sir!

Gram lights 57cr custom color

20200426_124915.jpg
20200426_123005.jpg
20200426_123236.jpg
20200426_123338.jpg
20200426_123124.jpg
Thank you as well, great taste with that custom color.. Hopefully Adam can be of assistance to you with future mods as well. :D

-Josh