Possible Debut at Tokyo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotorFF

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That's a good sign if those Supras and a concept are at Mega Web. I go to Mega Web every time I'm in Tokyo - its like a pilgrimage haha
Sponsored

jm6k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cars
Cool to see all of that at least. I've never had time to spend in Tokyo, I always go straight into the Nagoya area. I need to plan better for my next trip.

GT-Remi

First Name
Remi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
All
As a Toyota fanboy, I can honestly say this is the coolest place I've ever been in my life. This is Toyota Mega Web in Odaiba.
IMG_20171024_120437.jpg
Sort of reminds me of a C7 'Vette from this angle.

Just a few more days!

Supraman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hi all. This is my first post on the forum (I've been lurking for a while).

The event info says press day is on the 25th, so does this mean we could possibly get a glimpse as early as tomorrow (if they are even going to have it on display)?
Depending on where you live, I live in the US in FL so due to the time difference I should be seeing the stream at 7:30 PM EST tonight which would be 8:30 AM 10/25/17 in Tokyo. According to the schedule on the 1st page of this thread, Toyota is starting up the show.

PREDATOR786

First Name
Ismail
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
EX: 1994 Toyota Corolla AE92 Twincam 16V Turbo (Jade Green). EX: 2006 VW Jetta MKV 2.0 FSi Sportline (Black). EX: 2018 Toyota C-HR 1.2T Plus CVT (Nebula Blue). Current: 2020 Toyota GR Supra (Prominence Red)
Depending on where you live, I live in the US in FL so due to the time difference I should be seeing the stream at 7:30 PM EST tonight which would be 8:30 AM 10/25/17 in Tokyo. According to the schedule on the 1st page of this thread, Toyota is starting up the show.
Tokyo is approx 7 hours ahead of us here in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
It's about midnight now on Tuesday. We'll be at Tokyo Big Sight tomorrow morning at 8am for the show. I'll post with pics and info, maybe a livestream link if I can manage it.

MotorFF

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Well technically WRC Celica is at the History Garage but let's not get picky haha.
My future car better get unveiled today..

GT-Remi

First Name
Remi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
All
It's about midnight now on Tuesday. We'll be at Tokyo Big Sight tomorrow morning at 8am for the show. I'll post with pics and info, maybe a livestream link if I can manage it.
Thank you Sir!

Should we start a "Guess the Drivetrain" pool? I bet two trims like the LC, petrol version and hybrid version.

Status
Not open for further replies.