Post 6/2020 ECU unlocked in US

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
Queirda Virgincita - please let this be real - All I want is flex fuel tunes and SOME CRAZY POPOOPOISDPOIPOBPD BANG BANG POOPPOPP POP BOOM fire from my tailpipes.
Sponsored

Batlwagn

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
lol. i know.

edit: i mean I assumed, not I know. I was just making a joke. I'm sure something will happen some day. Can't wait for more fastboi cars. Let's get more people into the 8s.
I can tell you it is a full unlock completed in the US. ECUs will need to be mailed in for unlocking. Aftermarket support with BM3 MHD and ECUTEK will be there just need to iron out se details

Jnhalstead

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
I can tell you it is a full unlock completed in the US. ECUs will need to be mailed in for unlocking. Aftermarket support with BM3 MHD and ECUTEK will be there just need to iron out se details
The beauty of being at Bragg is gonna make this so much easier…lol

JP_

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
Great news! Any ETA or rough timeline? Any clue about whether this method will be licensed out to other shops? Particularly interested in the UK.

Full unlock, as in the same as what's currently possible with a clone? So the ability to use BM3 customrom features, MHD+, or ecutek racerom? Or are we just talking calibration area and a clone is still required for those things?

Appreciate you may not be able to share much. Anything you can is great to hear.

Batlwagn

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Great news! Any ETA or rough timeline? Any clue about whether this method will be licensed out to other shops? Particularly interested in the UK.

Full unlock, as in the same as what's currently possible with a clone? So the ability to use BM3 customrom features, MHD+, or ecutek racerom? Or are we just talking calibration area and a clone is still required for those things?

Appreciate you may not be able to share much. Anything you can is great to hear.
Should be available publicly in the next few weeks. Compatibility will be based on how quickly they can get those aftermarket companies licensed to interface with the unlock

JP_

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
Should be available publicly in the next few weeks. Compatibility will be based on how quickly they can get those aftermarket companies licensed to interface with the unlock
Amazing!

Well, that sounds like a benefit over Femto even if I still have to mail my ECU somewhere. Fingers crossed the licensing is easy to sort...!

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
I hope they’re ready for the flood of ECU’s if this all goes to plan.
Sponsored