Post 6/2020 ECU unlocked in US

puckshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 CU Later A91-MT
Oh wow Mega3 is about 15 minutes from me. Never heard of them before but that's awesome if they come through.
Sponsored

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
It's all bullshit until it's not.

Tired of hearing the same old same old.

I hope this time it is true just so these companies stop spreading false hope to people.

I'll be impressed if they were able to snag the key from someone at Bosch. But if this is another cloning process then the price will be the same minus overseas shipping.

devnull

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra 3.0 premium, 2021 Tesla M3P
It's all bullshit until it's not.

Tired of hearing the same old same old.

I hope this time it is true just so these companies stop spreading false hope to people.

I'll be impressed if they were able to snag the key from someone at Bosch. But if this is another cloning process then the price will be the same minus overseas shipping.
Price was not really the problem for me. I will gladly jump on a plane with my ECU and fly to them in the US so they can unlock it and fly right back. I'd say most people don't do it because they aren't comfortable shipping their ECU's overseas.

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Price was not really the problem for me. I will gladly jump on a plane with my ECU and fly to them in the US so they can unlock it and fly right back. I'd say most people don't do it because they aren't comfortable shipping their ECU's overseas.
Price and shipping method were BOTH problems for me, but I just said fuck it. I have a fast Supra, but now I'm homeless.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Price and shipping method were BOTH problems for me, but I just said fuck it. I have a fast Supra, but now I'm homeless.
ā€œThey say money canā€™t buy happiness but Iā€™d rather cry in a fast Supra than a stock oneā€

rev000

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction
seriously are we going to see a cheaper alternative soon? or is this just all hype lol

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
Bout hijack and turn this thread into str8 satire man.
No way any small shops have an unlock. You damn there need a team of ecu cracker hackers to open up these Bosche units let alone some guy with a tuner shop.
Just doesn't add up unless there's some genius out there that knows more than FEMTO, the Russian company. From the country with far superior STEM programs from elementary and above...vs dude with an unknown tuning shop once again.
Radio silence and logic says it all imo.
/tears
/crying

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
Bout hijack and turn this thread into str8 satire man.
No way any small shops have an unlock. You damn there need a team of ecu cracker hackers to open up these Bosche units let alone some guy with a tuner shop.
Just doesn't add up unless there's some genius out there that knows more than FEMTO, the Russian company. From the country with far superior STEM programs from elementary and above...vs dude with an unknown tuning shop once again.
Radio silence and logic says it all imo.
/tears
/crying
Maybe the hope is they somehow rip off Femto or figure out their methods?

LinkMK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 A91-CF, 21 X5 4.0i
From the country with far superior STEM programs from elementary and above
Wildly off topic but I take issue with this alone. Otherwise pretty much agree.

Considering most of the ways to break the encryption on these Bosch ECUs will absolutely fall afoul of various laws we have in the US, like DMCA, I strongly doubt any news until I can buy a Cobb tuner to ODB unlock my car. If it ain't in @zrk 's link it don't exist.
Sponsored