Post 6/2020 ECU unlocked in US

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Perfect time and place to share the experimental DME cover decals that arrived today. @_Sp1ral0ut This was completely inspired by you!

PXL_20230113_215835562.jpg
I have a trademark. You can pay me royalties for using my likeness and my catch phrase though.

rammjaeger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 MKV Supra Manual, 1996 MKIV Supra Turbo 6 SPD
And ecus str unlocked will be landing in a few hours will get tracking numbers out today for everyone ✅.

image.jpg
Thanks Louaye! Got mine back and in the car, and going to load an OTS tune later today when the cable arrives to connect my phone to the OBD port. 2023 Manual here.

Louaye was super communicative during the whole process, so anyone thinking about dealing with him I give him a big thumbs up!

Jrob

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.graveyardperformance.com
Car(s)
21 3.0 Premium
And ecus str unlocked will be landing in a few hours will get tracking numbers out today for everyone ✅.

image.jpg
This man has taken great care of me the last few months, been some serious unfortunate stuff to happen, but that was completely out of either of our control. I would highly recommend using these guys to get your FEMTO unlocks done!

Louaye @EPC

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
europerformancecenter.com
Car(s)
2022 Supra premium
Thanks Louaye! Got mine back and in the car, and going to load an OTS tune later today when the cable arrives to connect my phone to the OBD port. 2023 Manual here.

Louaye was super communicative during the whole process, so anyone thinking about dealing with him I give him a big thumbs up!
Thanks John, have fun!

Louaye @EPC

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Car(s)
2022 Supra premium
This man has taken great care of me the last few months, been some serious unfortunate stuff to happen, but that was completely out of either of our control. I would highly recommend using these guys to get your FEMTO unlocks done!
Thanks brotha, glad its all good finally!

Louaye @EPC

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Car(s)
2022 Supra premium
Well everyone I’ll be heading back out to Femto for more post 06/20 Ecu unlocks on February 12th. Manual supras can be unlocked as well for everyone wondering! Can do bundle deals with Bm3 and Mhd as well for customers who purchase an unlock. Will start shipping labels out next week. And heading out in about two weeks. Feel free to message for more details! https://europerformancecenter.com/.../performance-tune...

xlf-tn-mmjjejiagregwa5x-_nc_ht-scontent-iad3-1-jpg.jpg

ohc-gcrfk2qza3sax-facdo-_nc_ht-scontent-iad3-1-jpg.jpg

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
As much as I sincerely do respect the little side hustle… why are we still posting in this thread?

Let it die, you have a dedicated thread now for every trip.
100%, every time I see this thread bumped for what is effectively an advertisement and not a real update, it's pretty frustrating.

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
Let it die, you have a dedicated thread now for every trip.
Well some threads get more attention than others, this one is one of them. I pay the monthly fee to advertise to get as many eyes to see, which is what I’m doing.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you @EPC!

6B332ECC-6BB3-49F0-8599-B989A2DA6C3C.jpeg

kaiv

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E46, E39
Not knocking the hustle but the thread title is "Post 6/2020 ECU unlocked in US", not "Louaye goes to Femto". I can see how those watching this thread for relevant updates would be disappointed.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Oh don't you guys worry. if there's sniff of a real or a hearsay solution, there'll be a new thread for it with flashy signs. Let the man run his business.

Ps. if we're being picky, the past several posts including mine has 0 added value to the post 6/20. Sooooo....

"Louaye goes to Femto" will be my new lullaby for the baby. She'll know the hurdles of tuning from get go.
Sponsored