Price Check

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
2020’s are definitely looking more attractive these days until the 2021 alleged oil issue gets figured out. $56K is on the high side but you should be able to have them drop it $2-3K.

-RJM
Sponsored

antonio88x

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium (mine), 2018 CX-5 GT (wife's)
56k for 2020 Supra 3.0 Premium Absolutely Zero color with 273 miles and it’s toyota certified. Says it’s corporate car. Good deal?
Run away as fast as you can. I paid 48k for a new 2020. And corporate car sounds like the manager used and abused it and now they want to sell it for sticker? I wouldn't take it for 10k below ask. In fact, I wouldn't take it at all. Corporate cars are the worst, they probably drove it hard and didn't care about it. Unlike an owner that probably took care of it.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Run away as fast as you can. I paid 48k for a new 2020. And corporate car sounds like the manager used and abused it and now they want to sell it for sticker? I wouldn't take it for 10k below ask. In fact, I wouldn't take it at all. Corporate cars are the worst, they probably drove it hard and didn't care about it. Unlike an owner that probably took care of it.
Drove it hard for 273 miles? Lol

antonio88x

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Drove it hard for 273 miles? Lol
Didn't remember the mileage when I made the reply lol. But it reminded me of when I was shopping for my car and a dealership was trying to sell a "new" Supra that was never registered but the manager drove for about 600 miles. But in my eyes it wasn't "new" anymore. So paying 56k is sticker for a new car, so why get one with 273 miles on it? Who's to say they didn't do 200 miles worth of tracking it for "corporate" events? Idk I don't trust dealerships and this deal is too fishy for me.

Reywal23

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'01 Tacoma
Hello,

I am new to the forum and I am interesting in purchasing a 2021 2.0 Supra. I live in South Florida and I was wondering if anyone has got a good deal from their local dealership in SFL?

antonio88x

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hello,

I am new to the forum and I am interesting in purchasing a 2021 2.0 Supra. I live in South Florida and I was wondering if anyone has got a good deal from their local dealership in SFL?
I went out of state to buy mine. Local dealerships weren't willing to negotiate.

Reywal23

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'01 Tacoma
I went out of state to buy mine. Local dealerships weren't willing to negotiate.
Yes, I have been in contact with a few dealers here and I am getting that same feeling. One of them said that they would not give prices over the phone that I would have to come in person (typical car salesmen crap). They are also pricing them way above MSRP. Do you have an out of state dealer you recommend?

Enigmus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Scion FRS
You should take a look at Jerrys toyota in MD. Brand New 2021 are going for 49,700. I ended up going to Plano TX for a brand new 2020 for 50k before my shitty local taxes of 9.45%. i'm still pleased. definitely walk away have fun driving it home or pay 1200 to ship it.

Enigmus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Scion FRS
Yes, I have been in contact with a few dealers here and I am getting that same feeling. One of them said that they would not give prices over the phone that I would have to come in person (typical car salesmen crap). They are also pricing them way above MSRP. Do you have an out of state dealer you recommend?
Anyone who doesnt want to give you pricing and negotiation over the phone. Walk away. If they try to tell you some BS of special rates of nothing lower than 3% tell them to wait. I went to them after applying at chase and a local credit union. I was approved for 2.49. They ultimately beat it and went to 2.31%.
You should take a look at Jerrys toyota in MD. Brand New 2021 are going for 49,700. I ended up going to Plano TX for a brand new 2020 for 50k before my shitty local taxes of 9.45%. i'm still pleased. definitely walk away have fun driving it home or pay 1200 to ship it.

Reywal23

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'01 Tacoma
Thanks Enigmus, I'll take a look at Jerry's up in MD.

antonio88x

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I went to Maguire Toyota in NY and drove it back. I got it for $48k before taxes. 3.0 Premium with the carbon mirror caps. The sticker was around $57k. This was in August and Toyota was offering a $4500 rebate on the 2020s since the 2021s were starting to be delivered. The dealership also knocked off an additional $5k after some negotiating.

I always buy sports cars in winter climates when the temps start to drop and demand for sports cars go down. I bought my BRZ in Colorado around the same time of the year 6 years ago and drove it back.

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
I drove out of state to buy my 3.0 Prem with DAP for $49k. If you pay sticker for this car unless it's a blue A91, you got ripped off.

melz7688

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nike Airs
Anyone who doesnt want to give you pricing and negotiation over the phone. Walk away. If they try to tell you some BS of special rates of nothing lower than 3% tell them to wait. I went to them after applying at chase and a local credit union. I was approved for 2.49. They ultimately beat it and went to 2.31%.
Hi Enigmus

Just started my search for a 21 3.0 Premium. Would you mind sharing details on that dealership in Plano?

Thanks.

Mel

ak4422

First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I drove out of state to buy my 3.0 Prem with DAP for $49k. If you pay sticker for this car unless it's a blue A91, you got ripped off.
when did you buy it?