Production LED headlights and taillights first look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmo598

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 Toyota Supra, 02 Nissan Silvia, 09 370Z
Vehicle Showcase
Well it's currently cladded in fake body panels, so what they will reveal will be production or close to production ready.
Apparently the reveal will be the second concept of the vehicle.
If history plays right, like Toyota did with the 86. It will be the close to the production version.

I can only imagine Toyota will surprise everyone and drop the final production version sometime next year.
Sponsored

Haros

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Two feet
Apparently the reveal will be the second concept of the vehicle.
If history plays right, like Toyota did with the 86. It will be the close to the production version.

I can only imagine Toyota will surprise everyone and drop the final production version sometime next year.
Yeah if it's like the scion lineup it will be 90% ready. A bit surprised it will be a second concept though

cutsman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Austin Mini (VTEC), 2020 Supra, 2005 Cooper S
Vehicle Showcase
Man, that car is looking better and better with each post. Here's to hoping it turns out well!

CSUfiend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS400
They are very tight lipped and secretive with this car. I feel like if it was another automaker, more information probably would have leaked by this point:confused:

With all the panels still heavily disguising this car for this long, I would not he surprised if they have hidden things like an interactive spoiler from us, and will probably hide it for as long as they could (possibly, up until the reveal of the final concept). I wish it could be October right now:coffee:

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
If I am not mistaken, all Supra's MKI, MKII, MKIII, and MKIV never came with a spoiler as standard equipment on base or "lower-end" models...correct?

I thought all spoilers were offered as optional on base and non-turbo models, and standard on the high-end Turbo models.

If historical trends from Toyota have taught us anything, it is that they like to make their turbo or "high-end" models very special....with many goodies as standard equipment.

We very well may see the spoiler as an extra cost or standard on their high-end model.

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
If I am not mistaken, all Supra's MKI, MKII, MKIII, and MKIV never came with a spoiler as standard equipment on base or "lower-end" models...correct?

I thought all spoilers were offered as optional on base and non-turbo models, and standard on the high-end Turbo models.

If historical trends from Toyota have taught us anything, it is that they like to make their turbo or "high-end" models very special....with many goodies as standard equipment.

We very well may see the spoiler as an extra cost or standard on their high-end model.
On MKIVs, wings were optional on both models until 1997 where they became standard (I believe for both models as well). Dealers almost always optioned turbo cars fully, so that's why you see the wing on nearly every turbo car.

But your point still stands, the faster models tend to get optioned up. And in this day and age, everything is packaged anyways, so we'll likely be hard pressed to find cars without nearly every single package included.

mas921

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Several RWD's
YESS! these are most probably Michelin Pilot 4S tires!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.