Race Tracking Your Supra - Information exchange

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
I did, it was awesome. Thanks for the advice you gave me, I contacted you on discord via the SCCA a while back (ArrrrMatey).

My PB there was 1:30 in my WRX, I got a 1:27 in the Supra, which I felt good about. I know you and Quy can do a lot better :) I'm nervous about turning off TC; I ran with it full on the whole time. I definitely felt it cutting power a fair bit. I figure I can pick up at least another second once I turn it off.

I get confused with all the handles on diff stuff lol That is awesome! Have fun. drop time at your pace! It is all about seat time and having fun. You are only 10 secs off my PB :) piece o- cake shoot me any questions about mid Atl tracks if you ever need anything

edit- responding to your below question offline not to clog the thread
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kenn

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 GR Supra, '19 Audi S5 SB, '04 Toyota Sequoia
I get confused with all the handles on diff stuff lol That is awesome! Have fun. drop time at your pace! It is all about seat time and having fun. You are only 10 secs off my PB :) piece o- cake shoot me any questions about mid Atl tracks if you ever need anything
Another member day with more Supras? 👀

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 FC3S, 2015 Evo X FE, 2018 tS, 2021 A90 3.0
Just make sure you get the CF version, the abs version warped from heat the first event for me. Many others have had issues with it as well.
Too late! [Sigh] they shipped out the black plastic on friday.

It's okay for now I suppose. The price difference will work for some trial and error testing. I'd love a full carbon hood at some point but, I am not dropping 4k until my ecu is unlocked and the engine is taken care of.

Last edited:

kungfujedis

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra MT, 2013 WRX
Wow, that is about 3 eternities faster...haha. What would you estimate is a good time to aim for in a stock supra?

MacAllan30

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, LC200
So, I added an Adro wing to my A90 and got it colour matched except the winglets.

Next step, take it to a cars and coffee, as I leave turn off traction control and make sure tires are nice and cold and floor it on a curved entrance to a freeway and see if this baby can fly!!!!

Seriously, I pray that I do not become "that guy" on TikTok...

Heading to NJMP next weekend (5-7th) with PCA. Anyone else planning to be there? It will be my first time taking this to the track.

Also, for those of you with 90's Initial D nostalgia - I know this is not an FD - but still trying to relive the good days of Keisuke Takahashi!

IMG_2650.jpg

IMG_2652.jpg

IMG_2651.jpg
Where did you order the adro wing from?

Mori

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 A90
Does anyone know how much neg camber you can realistically get on Verus camber plates?
If their claim of -3 is accurate, should I just settle for that and not bother with Verkline LCAs?

i3igpete

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0L 8AT
i got -2.8 and -2.7 with my HKS springs. I could probably squeeze out another 0.1 or so, but i prefer to have the extra clearance to the strut tower just in case.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Does anyone know how much neg camber you can realistically get on Verus camber plates?
If their claim of -3 is accurate, should I just settle for that and not bother with Verkline LCAs?
I’m at 3.5 right now and have a lot more room to go. Had to switch over to the next bolt holes though. Pretty sure 4 would be no problem.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Start with camber plates and see if you need the adjustable LCAs. For me, the more negative camber I can get, the better. I’m glad I‘m on a square setup. My outer tire wear up front always goes 1st.

https://www.tirebuyer.com/education/what-is-negative-camber

Going back to spec for off season. Less hydroplaning during our rainy season.

Last edited:

Traxion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had:Yellow 2l Have: Red 3l
Yes same one I have. I swap wheels 2-3 times a month. I did buy aftermarket titanium nuts since my old MSH ones were prone to rusting.
How long U have em? Lugs no rust? Any link for titanium nuts? Need to do it too but i dont wana deal with rust issues and buy new set every year etc... esp that car is used winter/fall.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
How long U have em? Lugs no rust? Any link for titanium nuts? Need to do it too but i dont wana deal with rust issues and buy new set every year etc... esp that car is used winter/fall.
I got some Turner MS ones that I can exchange every couple of years. But yeah, you’ve got a point.
Sponsored