Race Tracking Your Supra - Information exchange

kyle9

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra - Gridlife StreetMod #29, '23 B48 Supra
Dude… you coming to Miami/Homestead or Sebring anytime soon? COTA is still on my bucket list. Glad you’re having such a good run with the Supra! Do you have a build page?
Wanted to make it to FL to run all the tracks there before the season started but unfortunately my car wasn’t ready (still isn’t 😅).

I’m trying to do 9 Gridlife events and maybe all 4 GTA events this year so it will be pretty hectic and won’t make it to FL until a bit later.

Probably will head down there and stay for a month at the end of the year or beginning of 2024. I’ve got family there still so it would be a good time.

Don’t have any build log for my car but maybe some day…

And yeah, COTA is a blast. Definitely make it out here sometime if you can. Just avoid the months unless you do the night event in July :)
Sponsored

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
And yeah, COTA is a blast. Definitely make it out here sometime if you can. Just avoid the months unless you do the night event in July :)
I think you meant to say summer months. Amen to that. I don’t do that here either (anymore at least). In fact my last two track days are in sight until next October. You really have to have a dedicated track car and mega ambition to drive down here (or TX) in the summer for sure!

Hit me up when you do finally come to Sebring or Homestead. Would love to see your Supra in action 🏎 💨

CB1E547D-0A1D-4EAC-905F-A74E1CF10F68.jpeg

I probably didn’t need it but… it’ll be something else to look at when the car is jacked up.

Going to put my new Ohlins to the limit this weekend at Homestead. Way more wheel well space than the Eibach springs I had on before. Down as low as we could get her in the front with the OEM top hats on. Raised the rear a bit for a positive rake. Camber at -2.5 all around, thx to the SPL adjustable control arms.

Should be a fun weekend :)

Last edited:

Rta95

First Name
Rahat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
absolutely would host one. PM me your handle so i can request friend via PSN. that way, it will be invitation only event.
I'm very interested in joining this! @nibble you were my instructor last year in November and recommended practicing on GT7. I've put a good amount of hours since haha.

3TMagnetMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
I think you meant to say summer months. Amen to that. I don’t do that here either (anymore at least). In fact my last two track days are in sight until next October. You really have to have a dedicated track car and mega ambition to drive down here (or TX) in the summer for sure!

Hit me up when you do finally come to Sebring or Homestead. Would love to see your Supra in action 🏎 💨

CB1E547D-0A1D-4EAC-905F-A74E1CF10F68.jpeg

I probably didn’t need it but… it’ll be something else to look at when the car is jacked up.

Going to put my new Ohlins to the limit this weekend at Homestead. Way more wheel well space than the Eibach springs I had on before. Down as low as we could get her in the front with the OEM top hats on. Raised the rear a bit for a positive rake. Camber at -2.5 all around, thx to the SPL adjustable control arms.

Should be a fun weekend :)

Makes me want to jack up my car and look at mine 😜👍 Which tires are you running??

Last edited:

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Makes me want to jack up my car and look at mine 😜👍 Which tires are you running??
Maxxis Victra RC-1
I absolutely love em!

Also had more consistent and faster times this last weekend at Homestead. Loving these new Ohlins!

2A52BA6E-F234-4E6C-BE5C-6210772377BB.jpeg

Getting closer to Carlos @1slow_mk5 & putting up a lot more 1:39s

Last edited:

Nocturnal LE

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Edit: nm on review of ohlins, just saw your other post.

On another note, has anyone ever tired Angelwings with your factory seats? I’m going to give them a try in addition to a seatbelt locker to cinch me in.

3EEA01E8-FF61-4C5D-BFE8-1CE401E64AC3.jpeg

Grubb

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 MT (Jan/2023)
Edit: nm on review of ohlins, just saw your other post.

On another note, has anyone ever tired Angelwings with your factory seats? I’m going to give them a try in addition to a seatbelt locker to cinch me in.

3EEA01E8-FF61-4C5D-BFE8-1CE401E64AC3.jpeg
Good idea but, I don’t know how anyone could get into and out of a Supra with those installed.

Nocturnal LE

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Good idea but, I don’t know how anyone could get into and out of a Supra with those installed.
lmao, didn’t think about that. It’s arriving tomorrow, along with a cheap Amazon seatbelt locker. Will report back!

Afterfire

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2006 S2000, 2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Anybody running Gridlife track battle this weekend at CMP?

Williejay

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90
Hey fellow track / autox nuts. I want to run in BS. I’m looking at a set of wheels (Staggered setup) Koenig Hypergrams 18x9.5 squared on stock tire setup (size wise). Thoughts, concerns, advice. I am new to autox on this platform and just trying to find what works and doesn’t works for others. Much appreciated.

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Hey fellow track / autox nuts. I want to run in BS. I’m looking at a set of wheels (Staggered setup) Koenig Hypergrams 18x9.5 squared on stock tire setup (size wise). Thoughts, concerns, advice. I am new to autox on this platform and just trying to find what works and doesn’t works for others. Much appreciated.
can’t be staggered and square
Stock tires are 19
Sponsored