razorlab

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Since I am mistaking this for an airport, I am announcing my departure. I’m taking a much needed break from this forum. I’m becoming more of an asshole because of the insane amount of massive morons on here.

Toodles all. See ya all on the flip side.
Sponsored

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
Since I am mistaking this for an airport, I am announcing my departure. I’m taking a much needed break from this forum. I’m becoming more of an asshole because of the insane amount of massive morons on here.

Can't say I blame you. Get out ahead of the ban.

Take care.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium

Rest assured, if/when you come back you’ll be able to pick up right where you left off.

Eyelise

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Lotus Elise, 2023 Supra
jeepers what the heck now what did I miss

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100

He'll be back in two weeks. Tops.

Two weeks.gif

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Damn that sucks! But gotta admit, he does have to babysit lot of people like me with basic questions. I did recently get some great free battery info out of him. And I love the manifold post (somewhere else)! Makes me feel more confident in my little track mods.

Thanks for everything amigo! Great build & Hope we see ya back soon 💔

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
I keep missing all the exciting posts and exchanges i guess? I stick to a couple track related threads and only click on a rare few outside of what i know and like.

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I keep missing all the exciting posts and exchanges i guess? I stick to a couple track related threads and only click on a rare few outside of what i know and like.
This is what I'm trying to do after my little break. There's maybe 20 people who regularly post on this forum that give two shits about driving these cars on track and are here for the honest exchange of knowledge. Nearly all of that is in the "motorsports" sub forum, or in the technical subs. The rest is just noise.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I do the same! And now we can :offtopic: the 💩 out of his build page for when he does come back. He’ll quickly remember why he left 😂 JK Bryan… You can be an asshole to me anytime. Your advice is worth it. Plus, it’s just part of your personality. Not everyone has to be a Wal-Mart greeter like me 🤪

This is what I'm trying to do after my little break. There's maybe 20 people who regularly post on this forum that give two shits about driving these cars on track and are here for the honest exchange of knowledge. Nearly all of that is in the "motorsports" sub forum, or in the technical subs. The rest is just noise.
but I like some of the noise… as long as it’s car related. It’s my one stop shop for everything cars. I just ignore the ones that aren’t up my alley. After all, cars can be fun. As long as we’re on that same page and helping each other, I’m all in 😉

*(both you and Rock - stellar advice & appreciate both of y’all - just holler “Shut up Mark” or ”Enough FLtrackdays” - works for me)*

I am going to miss Razorlab - Bryan 😢 Gotta admit! Salty bastard. He’s going to miss my stupid questions, you watch 🤞

Last edited:

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I will remember youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Hopefully you'll still be active in the FB page. But I get it. I'm being a huge asshole in the "main" owners fb pages and am working on ignoring those pages a bit more because it's becoming detrimental to mental health.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
I do the same! And now we can :offtopic: the 💩 out of his build page for when he does come back. He’ll quickly remember why he left 😂 JK Bryan… You can be an asshole to me anytime. Your advice is worth it. Plus, it’s just part of your personality. Not everyone has to be a Wal-Mart greeter like me 🤪

but I like some of the noise… as long as it’s car related. It’s my one stop shop for everything cars. I just ignore the ones that aren’t up my alley. After all, cars can be fun. As long as we’re on that same page and helping each other, I’m all in 😉

*(both you and Rock - stellar advice & appreciate both of y’all - just holler “Shut up Mark” or ”Enough FLtrackdays” - works for me)*

I am going to miss Razorlab - Bryan 😢 Gotta admit! Salty bastard. He’s going to miss my stupid questions, you watch 🤞
You still have @zrk you can get advice from. He has his own thread and everything. I mean you'll be a straight line guy by the end of it though; you'll be fast af for 10 seconds or less.

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I will remember youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Hopefully you'll still be active in the FB page. But I get it. I'm being a huge asshole in the "main" owners fb pages and am working on ignoring those pages a bit more because it's becoming detrimental to mental health.
I don't know how you and Bryan can do it. I avoid that shit like the plague.

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I don't know how you and Bryan can do it. I avoid that shit like the plague.
I moderated AwdArmy for a bit, so I just am used to being the asshole in major pages like that.

But times need to change. Everyone wants to be spoonfed every little bit of information and not lift a finger to research. It's becoming a lost skill.

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I moderated AwdArmy for a bit, so I just am used to being the asshole in major pages like that.

But times need to change. Everyone wants to be spoonfed every little bit of information and not lift a finger to research. It's becoming a lost skill.
I agree. This is a big reason why I lurked for a long time here and did a shit ton of research before I posted my thread in the motorsports sub forum. Way better results that way.
Sponsored