Fun stories/comments/reactions with your A90: Funny things said to you about your Supra

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I weigh 380 on a good day but I’m short so getting in the Supra is not really a problem. But getting out is an act that requires the summoning of the car deities.

So I was at a gas station a couple of weeks ago and I pull up and see a SUV full of teenage boys getting out of it and they see my car and they stop and are checking it out from where they are standing. I attempt to get out. My process is to use my left hand on the door latch and push up.
Well, my hand slipped and I tumble out of the car onto the pavement scraping my head and crying out in pain. Needless to say the boys found this the funniest thing they’d seen and at least one is recording it in his iPhone.

I figure it’s on YouTube somewhere. I’ve searched “fat man falls out of Supra” and the like and haven’t found it.
Sponsored

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
I weigh 380 on a good day but I’m short so getting in the Supra is not really a problem. But getting out is an act that requires the summoning of the car deities.

So I was at a gas station a couple of weeks ago and I pull up and see a SUV full of teenage boys getting out of it and they see my car and they stop and are checking it out from where they are standing. I attempt to get out. My process is to use my left hand on the door latch and push up.
Well, my hand slipped and I tumble out of the car onto the pavement scraping my head and crying out in pain. Needless to say the boys found this the funniest thing they’d seen and at least one is recording it in his iPhone.

I figure it’s on YouTube somewhere. I’ve searched “fat man falls out of Supra” and the like and haven’t found it.
Same station where you started my favorite internet love story with Large Marge and her C8?

My near-knockout is probably on ticktocks or worldstar by now.

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
2023 M550i, 2023 M340i, 2021 Supra
That gif you posted is devastating LOL! ?

That dude whooped his own ass in under two seconds.

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Same station where you started my favorite internet love story with Large Marge and her C8?

My near-knockout is probably on ticktocks or worldstar by now.
The Exxon just down the road from that Shell.

I wish Large Marge had been there. One look from her and those boys wouldn’t have been laughing,?

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I usually just fall out of my car..

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
At least you weren’t in the showroom. The local dealer let me sit in it. Getting in wasn’t the problem, getting out was. I ended up on my hands and knees on the floor. Luckily, no one was around, as far as I know.

Roman

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR B48
every now and then I whack my head on the lowered roof part pillar, I'm mostly used to it, I plant my ass down first and then my legs, its all gucci

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
I took my friend for a ride the other night, his first ride since the car has been tuned. The drive went perfectly fine and he was thoroughly impressed. We get back to the house and as we're sitting in my driveway he asks me to rev the car while it's in neutral so that he can hear the exhaust from the outside. Well at this time he goes to get out of the car.......... I instinctively reach for the clutch and hit the gas. At this time he was only half way out of the car and the damn thing was still in drive. The car lurches forward, he does a 360 spin down the passenger rear quarter, and I very quickly hit the brakes because I'm within 10 feet of my garage door. No one was hurt, I didn't hit the garage door, but man was his face priceless. I literally told him, "bruh for the first time in 4,000 miles I forgot this shit was an automatic and I didn't have a clutch and it was in drive while we were sitting here." Funny, but embarrassing.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I have whacked my head a few times getting in for sure. I get more entertainment out of first time passengers though. Is it mean that I dont warn people to duck while getting in? I swear its like every other person who gets in my car whacks their head. I just sit there, wait for it and then laugh. Ya I got problems....

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
I have whacked my head a few times getting in for sure. I get more entertainment out of first time passengers though. Is it mean that I dont warn people to duck while getting in? I swear its like every other person who gets in my car whacks their head. I just sit there, wait for it and then laugh. Ya I got problems....
Yeah, kinda mean. Its not a normal roof, so they wouldn’t know

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
At least you weren’t in the showroom. The local dealer let me sit in it. Getting in wasn’t the problem, getting out was. I ended up on my hands and knees on the floor. Luckily, no one was around, as far as I know.
That happened to me in the dealer parking lot the first time I test drive the car. Gravel on my palms and all.

BG500

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra
I still whack my head getting in and out from time to time, especially if I'm in a hurry.. unfortunately this usually happens at the store when I just need to do some quick shopping... to the great amusement of other people in the parking lot ?
Sponsored