Reality Bites

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
Well, I have to face reality. I’m not gonna be a Supra owner. The price of admission is too high. I’ve enjoyed participating here. Its more likely that I’ll be buying a GR86. Not that that’s a bad thing. Besides, I’ll be able to row my own gears.? San Diego Dudes, if a guy in a red GR86 says hey, it’ll probably be me.
Even though I previously bad mouthed Carvana, they offered me $14,100 for my 2013 Prius, which is $4,000 less than I paid Carmax in 2016/17. Hoping to be able to take advantage of that.
Enjoy your cars. C-YA
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Well, I have to face reality. I’m not gonna be a Supra owner. The price of admission is too high. I’ve enjoyed participating here. Its more likely that I’ll be buying a GR86. Not that that’s a bad thing. Besides, I’ll be able to row my own gears.? San Diego Dudes, if a guy in a red GR86 says hey, it’ll probably be me.
Even though I previously bad mouthed Carvana, they offered me $14,100 for my 2013 Prius, which is $4,000 less than I paid Carmax in 2016/17. Hoping to be able to take advantage of that.
Enjoy your cars. C-YA
You can still hang out, ya know!

ddoubled

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Nocturnal
Enjoy your cars. C-YA
I remember when I said I'd never get that 92 prelude, 6 months later it was mine. Things happen, you never know.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
Nope. Doesn’t appeal to me the way the Supra does.
I get that, but you said you didn't have the funds and might get a 86. Just wondering if the Z is also on the radar since the J29 is out?

OP
OP
Grady60

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
I get that, but you said you didn't have the funds and might get a 86. Just wondering if the Z is also on the radar since the J29 is out?
Despite what was previously, the Z is most likely gonna start close to $40k

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
Despite what was previously, the Z is most likely gonna start close to $40k
And that's if they ever make it to market in any significant quantity at all considering Nissan also cut their production targets for the foreseeable future.

Edited for error - they didn't specify exactly how much... could be more than half... or much less. :dunno:

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
Don’t lose hope….it will happen. Trust me when I say, it will happen. You gotta be patient, that is key with any Supra. Not everyone wants to keep their Supra forever (no matter what year). New cars being outrageously expensive is just short term. Older cars being outrageously expensive is a coin toss. I wasn’t even wanting a Supra (I am a Nissan guy) and a great deal popped up out of nowhere. It will happen, be patient.

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
if the supra is out of your reach, i'd be looking at a preowned b58 powered x40i BMW. Still fun cars that can be more practical.
Sponsored