Rear end wiggle?

Take_my_money

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV, Taco TRD-OR
Vehicle Showcase
Hi bud, noticed you're using the Eibach's, what is your opinion on them re ride and comfort compared to OEM?
I don't notice a difference in ride quality, and I believe Eibach is the lowest ride height choice in the spring line up currently, or at least last time I checked. I've had cars on coilovers, and although spings lack the adjustability, from my experience springs maintain ride quality closer to stock yet slightly stiffer. I have never rubbed, and the fitment is very flush with the 13mm front and 15mm rear burger spacer kit I'm running. I really couldn't be happier with my choice.
Sponsored

Mark-in-Stoke

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT86 Supra v
I don't notice a difference in ride quality, and I believe Eibach is the lowest ride height choice in the spring line up currently, or at least last time I checked. I've had cars on coilovers, and although spings lack the adjustability, from my experience springs maintain ride quality closer to stock yet slightly stiffer. I have never rubbed, and the fitment is very flush with the 13mm front and 15mm rear burger spacer kit I'm running. I really couldn't be happier with my choice.
That's good news then, how much clearance between the car and tarmac? The reason I'm asking is my 86 is on ohlins and very low and speed bumps sometimes catch. Got any side on pic's of yours, sorry for all the questions but playing catch up with you guys who had had there cars for a while now.

Take_my_money

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV, Taco TRD-OR
Vehicle Showcase

Attachments

DesmoSD

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra TT, 997.1 911 Carrera S, 1199 Panigale S
Just wondering if any of you guys have done any auto x or even taken corners quickly and found that the rear end kind of wiggles around? The more I push it, the more it feels like its almost floating around. Not tire slippage. It's a little off putting to say the least. Also, the steering feels kind of notchy. Anybody else feeling the same thing?
As ironic as it may sound, I would have a shop check your alignment. There have been reports of suspension settings completely off from the factory as well as the bump steer issue.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/31031/is-the-2020-toyota-supra-broken-straight-from-the-factory
https://www.supramkv.com/threads/toyota-supra-ruined-by-bump-steer.5377/

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
Why do we have people bumping 4 different threads about the same topic?
1) Because it's a casual forum with limited moderation?
2) Because 4 is still 80% less than threads on interior rattles, or electronics issues?
3) Because when you've participated in a thread previously, you are alerted to activity in it - but not other identical threads which were previously or subsequently created.
4) Because reasons...

;)

This seems to be one of the earliest OP threads on the topic... not that it matters - just sayin'
Sponsored