Vibration from the rear end?

nimasis

First Name
Nima
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0
Hey guys, a weird issue I’m experiencing with my car…if anyone has any intel that can help would be really appreciated. I know there's another thread for vibration issues, but from what I gathered the issue those members are having is with vibration through the steering wheel.

So there’s this vibration coming through the cabin only felt under the driver's seat, no steering vibration and no vibration felt under the passenger side which narrows the issue to the rear driver side.

Now the vibration goes through a consistent rhythm in loops. As an example, as I’m holding my speed @130km/h it's smooth for 2-3 seconds and then vibration comes in for 2 seconds and back to being smooth, which happens on repeat. Also, just to add I don’t hear any noise coming from the rear end.

Aside from wheel balancing and alignment (which both were done recently), what else should I put my focus on with the above description 😭?
Sponsored

freeform911

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I
Sounds like a tire is out of balance..
That’d be the first place I’d look..
I know you said they were recently done but I’d take the car back and ask them to recheck the balance..

Steve