I feel a shudder like vibration in rear??

1siksupra

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 downshift blue supra
Anyone ever feel a slight shudder / vibration in the rear of the car when in 2nd gear? Depending on throttle, I will feel it occasionally but drives fine and shifts fine driving it. Hard to explain but it's when I'm taking off or turning while driving not even full throttle just normal driving. Doesn't continue and will go away after I'm driving. Just weird. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Wonder if it could be the guibo?

20220812_161609.jpg
Sponsored

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I have this with the solid aluminum diff mounts and tranny mounts (to be expected). Does it worse in 2nd than most other gears. Assuming you haven't done any of that, bushing/mount going bad?

OP
OP
1siksupra

1siksupra

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 downshift blue supra
I haven't done any upgrades. I did purchase slightly used and nothing was mentioned I guess I could look.

sams2k

First Name
sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2003 turbo s2k, 2017 cadillac atsv, 2022 supra 3.0
I have this with the solid aluminum diff mounts and tranny mounts (to be expected). Does it worse in 2nd than most other gears. Assuming you haven't done any of that, bushing/mount going bad?
have you driven the car only with the diff mounts?
how bad is the shudder / vibration?

bajanstefan

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
It's your diff, I'm having this issue now. It seems like the final drive bearing is damaged and needs to be repaired, see if you can set it up sooner rather than later.