Recommended Alignment Specs?

LMNFCTR

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Looking for recommendations for alignment specs. Mostly spirited canyon (mountain) driving, but plenty of 1/4 mile track time too. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Sponsored

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Most people recommend zero or slight toe-in in front (maybe 0.05 deg per side), around 0.12 deg toe in per side in the rear, and -2 to -2.5 deg camber front/rear. You can adjust from there based on your personal preferences, but that would give you a decent starting point.

Last edited:

94boosted

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R MT
Most people recommend zero or slight toe-in in front (maybe 0.05 deg per side), around 0.12 deg toe out per side in the rear, and -2 to -2.5 deg camber front/rear. You can adjust from there based on your personal preferences, but that would give you a decent starting point.
Don't think camber is adjustable in the front, you get what you get. And what you get is underwhelming.

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Don't think camber is adjustable in the front, you get what you get. And what you get is underwhelming.
Iā€™m not sure what it is stock, but when lowered about 1ā€ I was getting -2.3 deg which is pretty decent. I have the SPL LCAs now so itā€™s adjustable, but I left camber about the same as it was with the stock arms.

94boosted

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R MT
Iā€™m not sure what it is stock, but when lowered about 1ā€ I was getting -2.3 deg which is pretty decent. I have the SPL LCAs now so itā€™s adjustable, but I left camber about the same as it was with the stock arms.
Yah when you lower the car you'll likely get more static negative camber. But stock I believe it's around 1.8Ā° +/- 0.3Ā°.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
As others have said already. Get as much negative camber in the front as possible with the stock components.

Rear -2.0 to -2.2
Zero toe front
0.22 toe-in total rear

Most people recommend zero or slight toe-in in front (maybe 0.05 deg per side), around 0.12 deg toe out per side in the rear
You mean toe-in for the rear, right? Unless you want a drift machine.

brucebigbro

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 2.0
As others have said already. Get as much negative camber in the front as possible with the stock components.

Rear -2.0 to -2.2
Zero toe front
0.22 toe-in total rear

You mean toe-in for the rear, right? Unless you want a drift machine.
heyyy Razor found u in this thread again hhh. have you considered a little tow out in the front?

ViperTwo4

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra GR 3.0
Going to start up this thread again, new to suspension and after getting lowering springs added and an alignment. I noticed that my rear is maxed out to account for the lack of camber in the front. I am going for a daily driver/some autoX setup and am wondering if anyone has run into problems with the specs below.

Rear
Camber: -1.85L, - 1.96R
Toe: .06L, .04R, .11Total
Thrust Angle: -.02

Kujiwara

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra AT Stratosphere, GLI32, SVT Cobra
Going to start up this thread again, new to suspension and after getting lowering springs added and an alignment. I noticed that my rear is maxed out to account for the lack of camber in the front. I am going for a daily driver/some autoX setup and am wondering if anyone has run into problems with the specs below.

Rear
Camber: -1.85L, - 1.96R
Toe: .06L, .04R, .11Total
Thrust Angle: -.02
That is very little rear toe in, might be pretty sensitive to road crowns and the rear would be pretty "lively" when you autocross esp during turn in. See how you feel first maybe you like that kind of handling characteristic. One positive thing with little rear toe is slightly better fuel economy and lower tire wear on the highway ;) . Camber I would've hoped they got it more even left to right but not the end of the world. What I've found is you have to request the shop to have left and right as close to the same as possible, otherwise they would just have it within "spec"

ViperTwo4

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra GR 3.0
That is very little rear toe in, might be pretty sensitive to road crowns and the rear would be pretty "lively" when you autocross esp during turn in. See how you feel first maybe you like that kind of handling characteristic. One positive thing with little rear toe is slightly better fuel economy and lower tire wear on the highway ;) . Camber I would've hoped they got it more even left to right but not the end of the world. What I've found is you have to request the shop to have left and right as close to the same as possible, otherwise they would just have it within "spec"

You the GOAT Kujiwara, first time doing suspension so this is all very new to me. Thanks for the feedback :love:
Sponsored