First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Two weeks.

Two weeks.gif
I feel like all I do is wait for everything on this car. I have been waiting since November for my P2uned turbo kit and they just told me it won't be til April now and going on month four for my EOS manifold. I waited 6 months for a bbk kit last year, then once I got it in installed one of the seals busted twice so they decided to replace both front calipers completely and I waited another 2 moths for the replacements..lol..and that doesnt include all the other smaller things that i have waited for over the past 2 years...the waiting game is real with this car and honestly it's kind of hard to keep my interest going sometimes. But it's just how it us I guess.

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
I feel like all I do is wait for everything on this car. I have been waiting since November for my P2uned turbo kit and they just told me it won't be til April now and going on month four for my EOS manifold. I waited 6 months for a bbk kit last year, then once I got it in installed one of the seals busted twice so they decided to replace both front calipers completely and I waited another 2 moths for the replacements..lol..and that doesnt include all the other smaller things that i have waited for over the past 2 years...the waiting game is real with this car and honestly it's kind of hard to keep my interest going sometimes. But it's just how it us I guess.
do you like your P2uned kit?

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
do you like your P2uned kit?
Don't know...I am still waiting..lol...it was supposed to be ready at end of January and I finally had to reach back out to them last week since i never heard anything and they told me know it will most likely be April now....I am not even holding my breathe on that date..lol

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
Don't know...I am still waiting..lol...it was supposed to be ready at end of January and I finally had to reach back out to them last week since i never heard anything and they told me know it will most likely be April now....I am not even holding my breathe on that date..lol
Damn sorry to hear that must be terrible to wait that long after spending that type of money.

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
going on month four for my EOS manifold.
Thatā€™s rough, Iā€™m guessing Christmas/New Years added a week or two to that timeline. I ordered mine the first week of Jan. I just reached out to them a day or two ago and they said theyā€™re nearing completion but probably wouldnā€™t ship out until after TX2K, so probably another ~3 weeks. Iā€™m guessing yours is in that same batch, so probably a similar time frame for you.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Damn that sucks a lot. Yeah, I can see why you would lose interest. If all the car does is sit in the garage you're not getting to connect with it really. It sucks too because Toyota was like "yeah this will be a tuner car" šŸ˜•

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Damn that sucks a lot. Yeah, I can see why you would lose interest. If all the car does is sit in the garage you're not getting to connect with it really. It sucks too because Toyota was like "yeah this will be a tuner car" šŸ˜•
Yeah it pretty much just spent most of the past year sitting in the garage. I am beyond ready to get in that thing to get things going.

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Thatā€™s rough, Iā€™m guessing Christmas/New Years added a week or two to that timeline. I ordered mine the first week of Jan. I just reached out to them a day or two ago and they said theyā€™re nearing completion but probably wouldnā€™t ship out until after TX2K, so probably another ~3 weeks. Iā€™m guessing yours is in that same batch, so probably a similar time frame for you.
Kind of unfortunate they put their customers on the back burner so they can focus on doing their own thing. From my experience it seems like a lot of these companies are always kind of doing that. But I could be completely wrong about that. Just what it seems like to me sometimes.

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
Seems like everyone is waiting months for a P2und kit, why not the consider the ETS kit? IMO itā€™s a better kit and twin scroll setup.

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Seems like everyone is waiting months for a P2und kit, why not the consider the ETS kit? IMO itā€™s a better kit and twin scroll setup.
I honestly would have gone that route if I had known it was going to be a wait like this. They both seem like solid kits.
Sponsored