Remnant Performance OMEGA 65 Turbo Kit

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
I have a friend who ordered the kit. I think it needs like another week or two to get ready and ship. If he's comfortable with me sharing the result I will.
How long to get ready and ship? Asking for a friend.

Two weeks.gif
Sponsored

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
The Stage 1 adds Port Injection with the PI plate and 1050cc injectors for $995 but for 93 octane, you donā€™t really need it. With E30/E40 fuel, you can definitely easily outpower the GDI injectors ability to flow fuel.
So on 93 octane the turbo doesnā€™t max out the fuel system yet? Will the drag turbine max it out?

Alec-RemnantPerformance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR 3.0 | 2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8T
How long to get ready and ship? Asking for a friend.

Two weeks.gif
šŸ˜‚

@D3ad_Hand Turbo Kits are all here. Just waiting on turbos as Iā€™m building it with everyoneā€™s order 2 vs 6 Port, T51R vs Standard. That said, Iā€™ve got a bunch of completed 6 Port turbos in transit. I expect them early this coming week so all 6 Port kits will be shipped out to everyone who purchased by the end of next week. As for the 2 Port, we are working on those turbos and I expect to have those on their way to me here in the next few days as well.

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
So on 93 octane the turbo doesnā€™t max out the fuel system yet? Will the drag turbine max it out?
You would think that the base turbine should max out the fuel system as it was claimed that it could do 600 whp on 93...

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
You would think that the base turbine should max out the fuel system as it was claimed that it could do 600 whp on 93...
Thatā€™s what I think too but Alec wrote in a comment replying to someone that on 93 octane only it shouldnā€™t make a difference. Just wanted go confirm with him again.

Alec-RemnantPerformance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR 3.0 | 2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8T
93 octane isnā€™t very great fuel. Itā€™s much better than 91 octane but itā€™s not great. You canā€™t add much timing or boost as the resistance to pre-detonation isnā€™t very high. You add all of that to the tightness that we developed with the intention of the goals of the Road Race turbine housing, it is limiting in terms of hitting a peak number of 600whp on just 93. 600whp on 93 will be easy with the drag racing turbine housing of course because it will be significantly larger of a housing. We will see how much of a penalty on spool it will result in. We still want to spool as fast as possible as we are hitting 700ftlbs of tq almost 1000rpms faster than competitive top mount solutions

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Turbo is about to get done this week or early next week. Then it gets shipped for another few days. The rest of the kit is ready.
You HAVE to keep me posted. I am considering this kit (or DAW Flow Max).

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
šŸ˜‚

@D3ad_Hand Turbo Kits are all here. Just waiting on turbos as Iā€™m building it with everyoneā€™s order 2 vs 6 Port, T51R vs Standard. That said, Iā€™ve got a bunch of completed 6 Port turbos in transit. I expect them early this coming week so all 6 Port kits will be shipped out to everyone who purchased by the end of next week. As for the 2 Port, we are working on those turbos and I expect to have those on their way to me here in the next few days as well.
Yup exactly, that's what my friend told me. He ordered 6 port with T51r.

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
93 octane isnā€™t very great fuel. Itā€™s much better than 91 octane but itā€™s not great. You canā€™t add much timing or boost as the resistance to pre-detonation isnā€™t very high. You add all of that to the tightness that we developed with the intention of the goals of the Road Race turbine housing, it is limiting in terms of hitting a peak number of 600whp on just 93. 600whp on 93 will be easy with the drag racing turbine housing of course because it will be significantly larger of a housing. We will see how much of a penalty on spool it will result in. We still want to spool as fast as possible as we are hitting 700ftlbs of tq almost 1000rpms faster than competitive top mount solutions
Based on what i've seen so far, I feel like the larger housing would be a better option on the street in terms of traction by shifting the torque higher in the powerband.

But i'm an idiot so edumacate me.

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
Based on what i've seen so far, I feel like the larger housing would be a better option on the street in terms of traction by shifting the torque higher in the powerband.

But i'm an idiot so edumacate me.
Iā€™m considering the Omega70