itsbassi

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I haven't. ;)

Who was it? Marin? I can't remember so not throwing shade on anyone.
Yeahhh after the beef with Botti he hasn't replied to me. B58 Ray (tuner that works with him) has been sending me a couple revisions here and there, but I'm basically SOL rn lol

There's a botti and visconti tuned FP green supra in my DM's on IG so maybe they'll have results for everyone finally - as of now 440/560 from my end on 93 - 2 revisions ago.

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
Yeahhh after the beef with Botti he hasn't replied to me. B58 Ray (tuner that works with him) has been sending me a couple revisions here and there, but I'm basically SOL rn lol

There's a botti and visconti tuned FP green supra in my DM's on IG so maybe they'll have results for everyone finally - as of now 440/560 from my end on 93 - 2 revisions ago.
So basically stock turbo numbers with the exception of no drop off near redline?

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.

Not the first or last person to be Marin’d. Let me guess, he’s been sick?

itsbassi

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Not the first or last person to be Marin’d. Let me guess, he’s been sick?
Just radio silence with the auto replies about being past business hours when I message. Atleast B58 Ray has been cool and helping from time to time, but man I just wanna see full results by now lol

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Like sands in an hourglass... another week goes by...

tumblr_353184cd9fba6b1a69bf5befebfc2bf3_55706118_500.gif
Ooooh shit my dude. You just brought back some deep memories. I remember, as a small child, watching Days of our Lives with my grandmother. Damn I miss her...

Zupra_Toscana90

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten Silver A90
I was joking, he is full of BS.
The dude literally promised me a free retune on the house since he screwed me on my original stock turbo e50 tune purchase a year ago, now that I got my new top mount set-up done he straight up has left me on read and ghosted me with just a base map. Sent him some street logs over 2 weeks ago. Literally doing the same S**t again. Thought this could be his redemption arc....apparently not.

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
The dude literally promised me a free retune on the house since he screwed me on my original stock turbo e50 tune purchase a year ago, now that I got my new top mount set-up done he straight up has left me on read and ghosted me with just a base map. Sent him some street logs over 2 weeks ago. Literally doing the same S**t again. Thought this could be his redemption arc....apparently not.
Sounds like the guy we all know too well. Sorry but just take the L and move on. Moved on to Botti and extremely happy.
Sponsored