REXPEED: Performance Ignition Coil for 2000cc & 3000cc models.

Rexpeed

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Evo
Hi all, hope you've decided the Valentine Gift for yourself and your beloved ones.
We released our Performance Ignition Coil recently, they will fit both 2000 cc and 3000 cc models since we got 4 pcs as a set for the former and the 6 pcs for the latter.

Below are some photo and the curve form of the coils on our own car, please check.

Fvlzwaw.png

28Apm8g.jpg

hCn6yh3.png

Z0uszoO.png

- Increased Performance then OEM.
- Improved throttle response.
- Eliminate engine misfires and hesitation.
- Direct bolt in, no modification needed.

Please feel free to PM for any further questions!
Sponsored

kurumi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
How the quality of the rubber boot and is it softer than OEM? How does it handle with multiple removal/insertions?

At the MSRP, it's $13/coil more than OEM which is already well built and robust.

Any chance to send a set to your distributor in the US for further testing?

Frosty

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra, 2016 Ford F150, 1993 Ford Mustang GT
Where are these ignition coils made or modified? I think that's the big question. I've been into cars and performance since early 90s. I personally know that when it comes to electronics, where it was developed and made it truly matters.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Well, I didn't want to be the one, but hey 2 messages before mine so there it goes:

What assurance do we have for buying a complicated piece of product from a company who specializes in body parts... reliability, durability, reproducibility ?

kurumi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
Well, I didn't want to be the one, but hey 2 messages before mine so there it goes:

What assurance do we have for buying a complicated piece of product from a company who specializes in body parts... reliability, durability, reproducibility ?
I’m sure these are outsourced and they slap their logo on it. Now who is the OE is the big question.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

Travelingsoldier

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2001 2.5RS, 2003 WRX, 2005 STI, 2012 WRX, 2017 Hobie Tandem Island
What if i told you it was a replica of the oem? Rexspeed makes replicas of other venders stuff, their carbon spoilers ring a bell?

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I want to believe in this claim of additional power. Results look good, but we really need some assurance @Rexpeed.
Maybe you can sponsor some willing participants and have them gather unbiased data....

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra,
Can you please share all the data for these? Spark testing, at different dwell times vs stock. Power output vs stock, etc, etc. Would be interesting to see.

Here is a table from other independent testing on some other popular BMW coils vs the B58 coil. If these make more spark energy, we would be happy to have one tested for you, and get you the results in comparison to a stock coil.

Coil testing.PNG
Sponsored