RK-Titanium driver side exhaust**NOT FOR SALE YET**

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
So people don't get mad this is NOT for sale YET! It's not even finished getting made, however if someone is looking to purchase this exhaust in the next few weeks here's the chance to secure one. I ordered this on 10/23/2023 to give you an idea of what kind of wait you're up against...
What I'll have:
Rk-Titanium driver side single exit exhaust hand made by Rob of course.
I paid $1,381.58 USD and who buys it will be responsible for shipping costs. The price may vary if I get multiple offers, kind of like an auction

Rob lives very close to me and I'll be picking this up in a few weeks in person and then it will be officially ready for sale. I'll even have him sign a hat or something, lol...

The exhaust will obviously be brand new in whatever packaging he gives it to me in. I'll also include a cover for the pass side also brand new.
Please message me if interested

Thank you!
Sponsored

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
So you're trying to make money from an exhaust you don't even have?
Do you honestly thing think someone is going to pay you a fortune to get one sooner?
Just sell the thing for what you paid and don't be "that guy".

OP
OP
GoldenEye

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
lol, Iā€™m not trying to be that guy, guys. Just giving a heads up, buy or donā€™t hate we I donā€™t need so itā€™s gotta go. Donā€™t take this the wrong way boysā€¦

OP
OP
GoldenEye

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Look, sorry if I offended anyone, I'm not new here you should be able to tell I'm not trying to scam or anything stupid like that. I just want to get my money back honestly and I know first hand it's a really long wait time to get these made....

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Sounds like what you thought was a reasonable idea has quickly been judged to be anything but. I have no horse in this race but find the turn of events interesting.

For what it's worth, as you are not the original seller, I think you're likely going to need to take a hit on the price, if anything just for not being able to provide a seamless warranty chain.. but good luck with (not yet) sale.

quikslipper

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Prius Prime, Wrangler
gotta own it bud! no way out of it. cover's been blown. sell it for what you paid w/shipping or maybe a little less, i feel.

OP
OP
GoldenEye

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
You guys crack me up, lol. No one is the original owner, itā€™s not finished, Rob lives close to me, Iā€™m picking it up in person. Thatā€™s Rob as in R(ob)K Titanium. With that being said, anyone interested send me a message, there are multiple people on here Iā€™ve done business with. Iā€™m anything but shadyā€¦

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
lol, Iā€™m not trying to be that guy, guys. Just giving a heads up, buy or donā€™t hate we I donā€™t need so itā€™s gotta go. Donā€™t take this the wrong way boysā€¦
It's not hate. You're trying to flip the exhaust. That's pretty lame.

As for the above, I don't see anything shady in this. I'm also assuming the vendor would honor the warranty, seeing how it's being sent directly to the new buyer and probably the warranty registered under the same name. šŸ¤·šŸ¼
I think it's awesome to hook somebody up with an exhaust without as long of a wait. I just don't think it's also awesome to rape somebody for it.
Don't hate (kidding, of coursešŸ˜).

OP
OP
GoldenEye

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
@kaj there seems to be some confusion here,
I DONā€™T HAVE A SUPRA ANY LONGER! This exhaust was paid for months ago and we all know the waiting time and in that waiting time I TRADED MY FUCKING CAR! What am I supposed to, hang it around my fucking neck like Flavor Flav? I canā€™t return it because itā€™s not finished, I can get a refund, I canā€™t use it, understood kids?!

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
@kaj there seems to be some confusion here,
I DONā€™T HAVE A SUPRA ANY LONGER! This exhaust was paid for months ago and we all know the waiting time and in that waiting time I TRADED MY FUCKING CAR! What am I supposed to, hang it around my fucking neck like Flavor Flav? I canā€™t return it because itā€™s not finished, I can get a refund, I canā€™t use it, understood kids?!
dispute the credit card charge bc you never received it and call it a day. Then buy Rob some beers and apologize afferwardsā€¦.

OP
OP
GoldenEye

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
@Axix23 canā€™t do that, wouldnā€™t be right. Iā€™ve never met him, but he seems like a super cool guy and hopefully in the future Iā€™ll some of his artwork on my new carā€¦
Sponsored