Road sign assist for 2.0

CKF201

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Is the road sign assist standard for all supras or just the 3.0, I’m assuming I don’t have it since it’s not in the bottom left on my gauge cluster. If I don’t have it is there anyway to add it ?
Sponsored

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
I believe it uses the front camera so it would only be available on the 3.0 Premium w/driver assist package.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My 2.0 has a front camera though
Oh! Well in that case I would think it’s possible. Sorry, clearly I don’t know as much as I thought. There is a place in the iDrive to turn it on/off. I think (here we go again, haha) that it’s called something about speed assist. I honestly can’t remember exactly. I found it by accident.

OP
OP

CKF201

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Oh! Well in that case I would think it’s possible. Sorry, clearly I don’t know as much as I thought. There is a place in the iDrive to turn it on/off. I think (here we go again, haha) that it’s called something about speed assist. I honestly can’t remember exactly. I found it by accident.
Yeah I’ve tried everywhere to look for it, but ig my car just don’t have it

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah I’ve tried everywhere to look for it, but ig my car just don’t have it
Does your car have the package thingy with all the “safety” systems?

DesertSupra2.0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 2.0 21 Camry TRD 18 RX350 19 Outback
Is the road sign assist standard for all supras or just the 3.0, I’m assuming I don’t have it since it’s not in the bottom left on my gauge cluster. If I don’t have it is there anyway to add it ?
My 2.0 can read the speed limit signs, if that is what you are referring to. I suspect it came with the optional “safety and technology package”.

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
the safety & technology package is available for 2.0s

My 2.0 has a front camera though
if you do not have the package, the front camera is probably for the standard features, like the pre-collision system

OP
OP

CKF201

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
the safety & technology package is available for 2.0s

if you do not have the package, the front camera is probably for the standard features, like the pre-collision system
I do have the safety and tech package, but there’s literally no option for the limit sign anywhere

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
I do have the safety and tech package, but there’s literally no option for the limit sign anywhere
ohh! so you can't find the road sign assist menu

should be in the safety menus of the car. look for 'speed assistant' and 'notes on speed limits'

OP
OP

CKF201

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
ohh! so you can't find the road sign assist menu

should be in the safety menus of the car. look for 'speed assistant' and 'notes on speed limits'
I went through every menu option it has everything but anything related to speed limit.

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
I went through every menu option it has everything but anything related to speed limit.
went through your posts, i see you had bimmer remote coding add full screen carplay to your car

by my assumption, you need to visit the dealership to have some updates to your car, hence why you are not seeing road sign assist, while having the safety & technology pack

OP
OP

CKF201

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
went through your posts, i see you had bimmer remote coding add full screen carplay to your car

by my assumption, you need to visit the dealership to have some updates to your car, hence why you are not seeing road sign assist, while having the safety & technology pack
Yeah, probably gonna take it up there, because all my other safety stuff is working and showing so hopefully they can fix it
Sponsored