Road Sign Assist

lucky phil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GTS 2024 MT, Kia Stonic GT, Mazda CX5 GT SP
GPS and nav data for speed limits is useless. When the maps are updated the update never includes speed limit changes, not in my experience anyway. I live on the fringes of a large city and there is at least 5 or 6 speed limits that have been changed in the last 5 years but no nav system I know of has ever updated to the latest limits which is what I value most. Speed sign recognition in my new DD will be brilliant. Reads the usual speed signs as well as road works speed limits as well. Every drive I take seems to be littered with road works so the limits change all the time and it's easy to miss a limit esp when you consider they throw them up and aren't actually doing any obvious road works.

Phil
Sponsored

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
It doesn't give me the road sign option under the Toyota supra safety section.
It’s not labeled specifically. I think it’s considered part of the speed assist thingy.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Saw that, when I choose “Instrument Panel” I only have “Onboard Info” listed. I know mine was in the Speed Assistant or Speed Warning area of the menu.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hmm… I think there was someone on here previously that claimed to not have the shift lights within the RPM gauge. Wonder if that “Shift Point Indicator” has anything to do with it.

lucky phil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GTS 2024 MT, Kia Stonic GT, Mazda CX5 GT SP
I don't know about BMW//Toyota but with Ford different countries have different base options that you can access via Forscan and turn on and/or disable different functions like the shift indicator and screen welcome sign and other stuff.

Phil
Sponsored