WZ1DB2C09NW048640

Sponsored

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT , 2008 Orange GMC Canyon
WZ1DB0C04MW035832

I know this dude prob just pulled a fast "quick get the race seats out and throw these in" at the tow yard.

But I still find it hilarious to think of the situation where someone drove around with these seats in this car.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I know this dude prob just pulled a fast "quick get the race seats out and throw these in" at the tow yard.

But I still find it hilarious to think of the situation where someone drove around with these seats in this car.
Yeah, stopped scrolling really fast when I saw this. Now I'm just racking my brain trying to figure out what they came out of. Almost look like they could pre-date the regular use of side impact airbags, and have a manual height adjustment lever..

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Yeah, stopped scrolling really fast when I saw this. Now I'm just racking my brain trying to figure out what they came out of. Almost look like they could pre-date the regular use of side impact airbags, and have a manual height adjustment lever..
By the look of them I’d say they came out of another car in that yard.

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
I swear every time I see a 2.0 on here, they're totaled preeeetty bad, almost as if they're trying extra hard to drive like total douchebags to crash, frustrated by their B48; I mean fr how do you even crash it, it's almost impossible to crash the 3.0 with the safety nannies on, I can't imagine the 2.0 barely being able to spin out if you were reeeally trying. *SMH* 😂

DEupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'06 RX-8, '23 BRZ, '24 3.0 MT
I swear every time I see a 2.0 on here, they're totaled preeeetty bad, almost as if they're trying extra hard to drive like total douchebags to crash, frustrated by their B48; I mean fr how do you even crash it, it's almost impossible to crash the 3.0 with the safety nannies on, I can't imagine the 2.0 barely being able to spin out if you were reeeally trying. *SMH* 😂
GR86 owners were crashing and posting on the subreddit at an alarming rate, so much so that the moderators had to ban crash posts lol.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Have you found one on this thread to buy yet? You gotta get another one hombré!

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
GR86 owners were crashing and posting on the subreddit at an alarming rate, so much so that the moderators had to ban crash posts lol.
The 86s are designed to have pretty loose rear ends though, so I could see a lot of that happening to guys that don't know what to do with that.
Have you found one on this thread to buy yet? You gotta get another one hombré!
Not buying a salvaged one. The deal would have to be amazing, and even then I wouldn't rebuild it enough to be certified for public roads. Track rat only, which would mean I'd have to eventually own a pair, as the open road calls for one too.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
Were on track for at least a 10% crash rate lol

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Were on track for at least a 10% crash rate lol
Thank gawd some of them are trying! I’d argue the more they’d track, the less they’d crash on the real roads. Once they get out of the green & blue groups, you’re pretty much doing what you want with the car. At least that should be the goal. Not just a lap time.

Not buying a salvaged one. The deal would have to be amazing, and even then I wouldn't rebuild it enough to be certified for public roads. Track rat only, which would mean I'd have to eventually own a pair, as the open road calls for one too.
Damn that’s a good idea!
Sponsored