razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Thanks for the info!

Just an FYI from your first post. ECUTEK also allows for self tuning, it's just that most folks don't buy the USB dongle and it requires a laptop. I used to tune my BRZ like this and hope to do the same with my MT if ECUTEK decides to support the new ECUs. Would prefer to avoid going through the hassle of selling what I have to then get the BM3 hardware.
Not on this platform.
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Thanks for the info!

Just an FYI from your first post. ECUTEK also allows for self tuning, it's just that most folks don't buy the USB dongle and it requires a laptop. I used to tune my BRZ like this and hope to do the same with my MT if ECUTEK decides to support the new ECUs. Would prefer to avoid going through the hassle of selling what I have to then get the BM3 hardware.
Ecutek doesn't allow for self tuning on this platform. You have to hold a master tuner license.

UYCR

First Name
Ubec
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT
Well darn. I definitely don't want to pay for that but I have a buddy who has it so I might have to borrow his stuff whenever ECUTEK decides to become available for '23+. It sorta makes sense that the the master tuner is needed since it's also requited for boosted BRZs. Just didn't expect it for vehicles boosted from factory. Definitely much cheaper to go the DIY route with BM3.
Sponsored