Sigg

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
It's still installed, but I have about 13 gallons of M1 left, and no other car to use it on, so it's all still in the car. It's not as simple as disconnecting a few things on order to remove it. Who knows man, maybe you'll see more of a benefit. I just didn't see even a tenth of a second improvement after dozens of passes, and Terry's response was that I basically wasted $600+ dollars on it. Now it's added weight and more of a pain to even keep running. Next track day I'm going to either turn it off entirely or run straight distilled water so I don't have to carry around 7-8 gallons of flammable methanol in the car on the way to the track.
I'm sure I will mostly have similar results. And I mainly run around in map 5 on the streets, map 6 still working with BMS to dial in.
I guess at worst I have a chunky charge pipe and valve cleaning kit installed LOL.
Tuned is a different story tho.
Im fairly certain you can hook the wmi system up to a Hobbs switch if changing things up tho, could be wrong. But yes I will definitely post what I find out.
Sponsored

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
I'm sure I will mostly have similar results. And I mainly run around in map 5 on the streets, map 6 still working with BMS to dial in.
I guess at worst I have a chunky charge pipe and valve cleaning kit installed LOL.
Tuned is a different story tho.
Im fairly certain you can hook the wmi system up to a Hobbs switch if changing things up tho, could be wrong. But yes I will definitely post what I find out.
Who knows if we'll ever get unlocked in a reasonably priced way. My guess is a $5-7k standalone. But yeah, everything but the FSB should still work, but the FSB is a majority of the cost from what I can tell. Post result and get a dyno if possible, this will be a good thread for anyone searching this subject in the future. I can link you up with someone that does jb4 tunes for tips, and he's great with it.

OP
OP
Sigg

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
Who knows if we'll ever get unlocked in a reasonably priced way. My guess is a $5-7k standalone. But yeah, everything but the FSB should still work, but the FSB is a majority of the cost from what I can tell. Post result and get a dyno if possible, this will be a good thread for anyone searching this subject in the future. I can link you up with someone that does jb4 tunes for tips, and he's great with it.
I'd love to work with someone to help dial In the jb4.
And hopefully it's not the case and these ecu guys can do their thing like they have before.
Will try to get on the dyno before August, or whenever my AA dp comes.

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
I'd love to work with someone to help dial In the jb4.
And hopefully it's not the case and these ecu guys can do their thing like they have before.
Will try to get on the dyno before August, or whenever my AA dp comes.
You should do a before and after for downpipe too, lots of people would probably love to see the results. There's a shockingly minimal amount of Dyno runs before and after mods here. Seems most people are just doing before and after tune dynos (which is part of it anyways)
Sponsored