OP

Joker328

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Red 3.0 Premium MT
I mean you could just watch the last 2 minutes for that, but short version is Supra comes out on top on points, but they would both rather have a CTR for...reasons.

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Save us 23 minutes: What's the key takeaway? Which one came out on top?
But then they couldn’t jam 50 ads down our throat 😂

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I mean you could just watch the last 2 minutes for that, but short version is Supra comes out on top on points, but they would both rather have a CTR for...reasons.
If someone would rather own a civic than a Supra they need to get their head checked

DEupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'06 RX-8, '23 BRZ
If someone would rather own a civic than a Supra they need to get their head checked
Save us 23 minutes: What's the key takeaway? Which one came out on top?
They said it would be the Civic because it would be more useable/practical as a daily car/special . And they said the Supra isn't special enough to have as a 2nd car. (basically just listen to the last 2/3 mins of the video lol)

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
"Useable/practical" aren't reasons anyone buys a sportscar. You know what is MORE practical? A minivan. I hate reviewers who lean on the useable/practical angle. Why are you reviewing a sportscar then? Also, the civic isnt special enough to be your primary car either lol

Mr. Jonathan

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20'Supra 3.0 premium; AA DP; AS Intk; MBRP Ex; JB4
Well thats the first video I’ve seen from those two and they have no credibility. Through the whole video that dude hyped the Supra then said he would spend his money on the Honda. Really? One thing that bothered me was this crap about the B58 in other BMW models and how that detracts from the Supra’s character.

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
"Useable/practical" aren't reasons anyone buys a sportscar. You know what is MORE practical? A minivan. I hate reviewers who lean on the useable/practical angle. Why are you reviewing a sportscar then? Also, the civic isnt special enough to be your primary car either lol
Exactly what i was i about to say! If that was what’s important we would all drive hatchback Prius for great mpg, room for the family, and cargo space.
Maybe they wouldn’t like a LaFerrari because it “isn’t practical enough” lol

Schang105

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra, 2020 Porsche Macan
Was an interesting comparo and valid points and critiques raised about both. Toyota has publicly said the GR supra was baselined against the 718 Cayman, the wheelbase is the same. While I guess you can compare anything I think the buyer for each is a bit different. Perhaps a closer comparo would be CTR and GR Corolla? I could be wrong but I think most Supra owners have another car. I think CTR owners would have it as their only car. Suspect same would be true for GR Corolla. It's the new WRX STI.

sojusoulja

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1996 BB NSX, 2003 GPW S2000
Comparing apples to oranges...also it's really subjective as to which is a tolerable daily.

I daily drove a s2k and I thought it was extremely practical living in San Francisco

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
If I were to own only one of the two cars, ONLY, it would be the CTR. At least I could use it on a regular basis. I can't even pack enough crap into the Supra for a weekend at the track. I have to sacrifice underwear for helmets. 😂