Sponsored

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
Thanks, Jimmy. That looks like the same location as their previous C&C.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I’ll be in Vegas for a track event that weekend…

OP
OP
CWO5805

CWO5805

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Milan Blast Manual
1713532599642-9f.png

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I hope to be there!

Last edited:

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
AFE is also having a meet at their shop on Sunday. Its in Corona from 9-11am.

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
There was a great turnout at Phil's, yesterday. During our pre-lunch mingle in the parking lot, a baffling incident occurred. An SUV was parked in a slot that was in the middle of where we normally park. The owner arrived well before we got there. As we were standing around, the owner walked to his vehicle while telling me, "I have to get out.". Those of use who were near his vehicle moved away. Some of the other Supra owners were standing near their cars on the opposite side of a very wide lane that was in between the available parking lanes. (See photo #2.)

Instead of cutting his angle of exit after backing away from between two of our cars, the vehicle driver swung extremely wide, such that he was backing towards the guys who were standing by their cars. I'm sure some of us thought he must've been drinking heavily, since a 16-year-old with a month of driving practice would've been able to easily exit the parking slot without coming anywhere near anyone or any car. It was a truly baffling maneuver.

Meetup 4-20-24.jpg

Meetup 4-20-24b.jpg

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I dont know how many of you know this site but its normally where I go to check for local meets.

http://www.socalcarculture.com/events.html

I will be attending the one in San Bernardino this Sunday. Not sure what the turnout will be like but its at least close to my house so no big deal to me if it sucks.

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I dont know how many of you know this site but its normally where I go to check for local meets.

http://www.socalcarculture.com/events.html

I will be attending the one in San Bernardino this Sunday. Not sure what the turnout will be like but its at least close to my house so no big deal to me if it sucks.
Thanks for the link.
San Bernardino? I'm surprised that this area was chosen for a meetup. Maybe it's centrally located?

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Thanks for the link.
San Bernardino? I'm surprised that this area was chosen for a meetup. Maybe it's centrally located?
Its honestly at a very random spot in town. Not sure if they are going to do it at the dealership lot or the lot across the street. Either way, I am going to swing by since its like 15 min away. My dad said he is going to stop by in his C7 ZR1 so there should be at least 2 nice cars there haha.

Erty

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Supra 3.0 Premium MT
I haven't checked out the car scene here in socal since moving from Florida, might slide thru this weekend :)

sup.dc2

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5mt. DC2. T4R. e46
maybe revive one of the LA or orange county threads in the CA section. personally though I would stay away from the beach cities. law enforcement there have completely lost their sense of humor with modified cars

So you are near everyone else except me and @sup.dc2 haha
lol i don't think anyone else in the IE has internet. i see supra's all over the place and none of them seem to be on here.

i was actually planning on making the trip out to Phil's or even the AFe meet but i drank too much the night before. One of these damn days i'll wake up a sunday morning responsible.
Sponsored