SoCal Performance shops

Sober.213

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Wanting to add a downpipe and charge pipe but don’t know where to find a shop that does quality work and doesn’t look sketchy 👀
Any help in the right direction would be much appreciated 💪
Sponsored

Sithlord84

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Evasive and european auto source (Ask for Tom) .. only shops I trust with my car and no issues.

SooopraSD

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2005 Titan, 1993 Civic, 2003 CBR600RR
Try installing yourself. DP/chargepipe are pretty easy.

Davidr3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dialed in autohaus, ask for my guy Tim. They do solid work!

Janice

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 BRZ
RNZ in San Diego is my go to for installing mods I can’t do myself. They do really good work and will modify modifications to get the install done right. However they do not specialize in a specific thing. I would call it a general shop that is extremely mod friendly.

ewwphil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda S2000
+1 EAS they got good prices too. got my ecu unlock with bm3 flex fuel kit done there

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
Don't go to Evasive for servicing. My experience with them doesn't inspire confidence. Plenty of other shops more experienced in this platform.

Sithlord84

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Don't go to Evasive for servicing. My experience with them doesn't inspire confidence. Plenty of other shops more experienced in this platform.
they installed my MSS adjustable springs no issues, but the employees have attitude, snobbish and $$$$!

Sithlord84

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
what did they do? Their service is def not worth it and they are $$$!

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
they installed my MSS adjustable springs no issues, but the employees have attitude, snobbish and $$$$!
One of the service managers definitely gives off an "I'm too busy for you" vibe. The other one I worked with was very professional.

My issue was pretty stupid.. had wheels and tires mounted by them, TPMS transferred over. They used the wrong TPMS rebuild kit on one of the sensors so it was randomly leaking air every couple of months. It would get pretty bad and I took it back to them for troubleshooting a couple of times. At one point they told me it's because of the little nipples on the side of the tire getting stuck on the bead seat (???).

Anyway, after 6 months of leaking air I was about to warranty my tire thinking it was defective somehow. Took it to Discount Tire and they called me within 10 minutes to tell me they found the problem and fixed it for free.

IMG_20230218_120110.jpg
Sponsored