Socal Sightings

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Long beach marina. Seems like a local since they have a parking pass.

20220227_181210.jpg
Sponsored

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
lol this exact thing happened to me in beverly hills in my old BRZ, ticketed me for modified exhaust and no front plate but I got the exhaust signed off real easy.
I'm somewhat new to the area, and also haven't been ticketed for any mods before. What does a "modified exhaust" constitute? Are they just looking for catless, or do they care about non-stock catback as well? I'm getting an exhaust with burnt titanium tips and I'm not sure how much that'll burn me.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I'm somewhat new to the area, and also haven't been ticketed for any mods before. What does a "modified exhaust" constitute? Are they just looking for catless, or do they care about non-stock catback as well? I'm getting an exhaust with burnt titanium tips and I'm not sure how much that'll burn me.
Modified exhaust means anything the officer considers to be louder than stock, even if it is stock. They don't care about the decibel limit. They just write the ticket and send you to the ref. 100% a lose lose situation.

OP
OP
LcKenji

LcKenji

First Name
christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 supra, s2000
Saw this loud car in alhambra tonight around 7:30. I parked next to you in my E-tron. As soon as i walked away you started the car. It was loud.

Attachments

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Saw a red 3.0 yesterday on the 10 west (about 530pm) trying to race a blue STI. I would have joined but didnt want to embarrass anyone with my Cobalt. Haha.

BraveDemon

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra; 19 TTRS; 19 Velar P380 HSE; 15 GLA45 AMG
From a YouTube video on capturing motion… Photo was taken in Old Towne, Orange.

B4607AD0-0BB6-4226-A621-9BC7EC61FA2A.jpeg
Yeah I work in Orange and I’ve seen a grey Supra around. Not sure if it’s the same grey one I’ve been seeing on the toll roads. If you’re on this board and see an Absolute White flashing high beams at you - that’s me!

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Ran into a Tungsten 3.0 last night near DTSD and cruised from DT all the way past the coronado bridge... anyone on here..? I couldn't tell who's driving since the supra's window gaps are literally 5 inches tall and it wasn't helping that my windows were tinted lmao. Gave your passenger a thumbs up though. Couldn't tell if she asked me to floor it neither but i did it either way lol.

mokleen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Ran into a Tungsten 3.0 last night near DTSD and cruised from DT all the way past the coronado bridge... anyone on here..? I couldn't tell who's driving since the supra's window gaps are literally 5 inches tall and it wasn't helping that my windows were tinted lmao. Gave your passenger a thumbs up though. Couldn't tell if she asked me to floor it neither but i did it either way lol.
That was me in my new 3.0 and wifey in the passenger seat

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
That was me in my new 3.0 and wifey in the passenger seat
Oh, no wonder when the passenger side was towards my window, my eastern slavic accent came out, then when the drivers window was towards my passenger side, i found myself speaking portuguese. 🤔

"то је лепа супра...."
"saber onde ele está indo ..?"

mokleen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Oh, no wonder when the passenger side was towards my window, my eastern slavic accent came out, then when the drivers window was towards my passenger side, i found myself speaking portuguese. 🤔

"то је лепа супра...."
"saber onde ele está indo ..?"
Bahaha got damn that google translator hittin'

Sike nah - wasn't me. I'm red all day.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Yesterday, I had a black 2.0L Supra behind me while getting on the 215. For once I actually saw another Supra while in my Supra.