phrootsnak

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A90 3.0 Premium
Hi all,
Just got my KW DDC Coils installed with SPL Front and Rear Endlinks - after the install I've been getting a ton of small knocking sounds from the front while driving at low speeds (<30mph). Happens both while turning and also going straight - seems like the main condition for it happening is just driving at low speeds. Instead of big clunks every now and then, the sound is a somewhat consistent cluster of small knocks and I can definitely feel it on my feet from the bottom of the car while it happens... The shop tech told me to expect some sounds as the SPL endlinks are stiffer than OEM and I've read online about the sound issues with the heim joints, but as this is my first time with a car like this I have no idea what "normal" actually sounds like. To me it honestly sounds a bit too loud for endlinks I paid $250 for...

Tomorrow I'll call the shop/troubleshoot a bit on my own, but was wondering if anyone else has had similar issues with this product
Sponsored

3TMagnetMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
I have F/R AFE endlinks and experiencing the same noise at lows speeds and normal mode for suspension. I have HKS HAS springs and Verus Camber plates and Eibach swaybars. I hear the more you mod certain suspension components noise is expected. Im kind of curious of the noise and is this considered normal??

Last edited: