SupraMK86

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 3.0 Premium
All of those steering wheels are the same Chinese junk.
Sponsored

Value

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra

Illsic_Design

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E92 335i N54, 4G63T Mighty Max
All of those steering wheels are the same Chinese junk.
Why is it junk, because it came from China? From what I can tell the quality looks damn good, and looks like an awfull lot of US places are reselling this china junk

SupraMK86

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 3.0 Premium
Why is it junk, because it came from China? From what I can tell the quality looks damn good, and looks like an awfull lot of US places are reselling this china junk
Enjoy your Chinesium steering wheel!

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Refraction 2021 Lexus UX250H
You do realize quite a few parts on a Supra are made in China or other countries? Not just Germany and Japan. Also much of what is in your home is from China wether you wanna believe it or not.

ThicWhips

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thicf30.com
Car(s)
A90 Supra
I was communicating with that east coast company regarding the steering wheel, we had a few back and forths...as soon as I asked about the airbag being plug and play, oem quality, coding etc..

They went dark. That pretty much told me everything i needed to know lol

I do prefer the F series airbag though, the a90 wheel is hard on the eyes.

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
I was communicating with that east coast company regarding the steering wheel, we had a few back and forths...as soon as I asked about the airbag being plug and play, oem quality, coding etc..

I do prefer the F series airbag though, the a90 wheel is hard on the eyes.
Who would you suggest to go through for a decent steering wheel? I tried going to Aza, but their Toyota menus seems busted.

Edit: Aza did get in contact with me. They've run out of cores. Seems I'd have to ship mine in. After shipping it to their location I'd probably end up paying just as much as buying one from them straight up.

Last edited:

Nonschlont

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium & Evo X
Who would you suggest to go through for a decent steering wheel? I tried going to Aza, but their Toyota menus seems busted.

Edit: Aza did get in contact with me. They've run out of cores. Seems I'd have to ship mine in. After shipping it to their location I'd probably end up paying just as much as buying one from them straight up.
I'm in the same boat.. Looking for a respectable co/individual to build a custom CF steering wheel for me. Other options I've come across are
VQ Carbon Customs https://vqcarboncustoms.com/?fbclid=IwAR1_9BN_lIcDzVcfoVrUkXog9vzHk1rKiaYNmR7RmrkE2GEbNqoM2p-gyYQ
and
Real Carbontastic https://www.realcarbontastic.com/product-page/2020-toyota-supra-custom-carbon-fiber-steering-wheel

Xxyion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue, 05' S2000
Has anyone checked out Carbonful on IG/Facebook? They make a steering wheel for a lot of different cars, and their prices are pretty good. I was quoted 700$ for a custom steering wheel for my S2000. I just havnt made the jump yet since i'm trying to get a roll bar installed first.

ThicWhips

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thicf30.com
Car(s)
A90 Supra

Ahhh bummer, I will say I've had my wheel order in for three months now. I'ts tough with overseas shipping times right now.

ronncat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsche Carrera S, Porsche Macan GTS

Care to elaborate on what was shared??? PLEASE:)

Illsic_Design

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E92 335i N54, 4G63T Mighty Max
Enjoy your Chinesium steering wheel!
LMAO, My wheel was modified by Royal Steering Wheels in the UK.

Also, they(China/Aliexpress co's) are using Toyota cores, it's a toyota steering wheel with "China" leather/carbon. So you just sound stupid sayin "chinesium", refering to China pot metal, when it's a Toyota wheel
Sponsored