Still waiting... How long have you been waiting for your GR Supra allocation/order/update etc.?

How long did you have to wait/have been waiting to receive your GR Supra from the dealership??

• Total voters

duke8253

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra
3rd week on hold? Or since vin allocation? Mine was 4 weeks on hold, after 4 months of vin allocation.

Mine officially hit the dealer today! Got the text! Get it next week can’t freaking wait. Finally what a ride to get here
Third week on hold
Sponsored

DEupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 GR Supra, '23 BRZ, '06 RX-8
ya but what specs and colors? Finding my strat blue MT at msrp was a bitch. And that’s the only spec I wanted
He’s posted multiple times, all the inventory he mentions is in Hawaii.

splv

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 IS350
My stat blue 6MT premium is also set to arrive to my dealer this week. I'm so excited. Didn't wait as long as you, but put my deposit down mid March

I actually bought some red Launch edition mirror caps, thinking that might be my first mod. Match that to the red brake calipers
The Superman look does seem to work on the GR Supra. Just need a very light sprinkling of yellow accent somewhere.

1716080396217-b2.png

MountainGoat808

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Supra, 97 LC, 17 4R
It looks like Hawaii has all the whites on the West Coast sitting here at 5k off msrp. I think Servco Toyota Hawaii could not ship cars out of State, you must purchase it locally. Makes no sense they got allocated so many.

bimmertosupra

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Absolute Zero 3.0
Found an allocation this week that's available at "MSRP". The only problem is this
1716319997666-zv.png

This is the only dealership within driveable range that has the car for MSRP no markup. Every single dealership otherwise has a 5k+ premium.

The factory installed safety package, I would've paid for. But they want to upcharge me on dealer options, they're adding tint and the "KAVACA Protection Package" which seems to just be ceramic paint protection and extra ppf. Tint is overpriced but i'm fine with it, I would've gotten it tinted anyways.

My budget for the car was 62, i was able to negotiate the tint off and get it to around 64 but I still don't feel as if that's the deal i'm looking for.

Keeping in mind i'd like to get it sooner rather than later, this is an incoming allocation and I have no idea when i'll find another dealership who isn't adding a dealer markup without any packages to show for it.

Since its a dealer installed option, they get installed after delivery right? I'm thinking my last effort could possibly be asking them to either forgo the ceramic coating fee or just take it off the list price.

I'm in socal, looking for an automatic absolute zero 3.0 with black interior. Should I keep waiting?

splv

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 IS350
It looks like Hawaii has all the whites on the West Coast sitting here at 5k off msrp. I think Servco Toyota Hawaii could not ship cars out of State, you must purchase it locally. Makes no sense they got allocated so many.
Omg I’ve never seen so many GR Supra allocations to one dealership. Makes no sense at all. Twenty-nine (29) active 2024 GR Supra allocations to Servco Toyota in Honolulu alone.
Found an allocation this week that's available at "MSRP". The only problem is this
1716319997666-zv.png

This is the only dealership within driveable range that has the car for MSRP no markup. Every single dealership otherwise has a 5k+ premium.

The factory installed safety package, I would've paid for. But they want to upcharge me on dealer options, they're adding tint and the "KAVACA Protection Package" which seems to just be ceramic paint protection and extra ppf. Tint is overpriced but i'm fine with it, I would've gotten it tinted anyways.

My budget for the car was 62, i was able to negotiate the tint off and get it to around 64 but I still don't feel as if that's the deal i'm looking for.

Keeping in mind i'd like to get it sooner rather than later, this is an incoming allocation and I have no idea when i'll find another dealership who isn't adding a dealer markup without any packages to show for it.

Since its a dealer installed option, they get installed after delivery right? I'm thinking my last effort could possibly be asking them to either forgo the ceramic coating fee or just take it off the list price.

I'm in socal, looking for an automatic absolute zero 3.0 with black interior. Should I keep waiting?
Bro, fuck those dealer add ons. Buy one from Servco Toyota in Hawaii for $5k discount and have it shipped to CA. For an automatic GR Supra in white with black interior (gonna get flamed, but this has to be the least sought after configuration), there is no reason to pay more than MSRP without any bullshit dealership add on.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
longest 2 years of my life! But here she is! Manual strat blue! I am over the moon
IMG_0098.jpeg

IMG_0097.jpeg

bimmertosupra

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Absolute Zero 3.0
Omg I’ve never seen so many GR Supra allocations to one dealership. Makes no sense at all. Twenty-nine (29) active 2024 GR Supra allocations to Servco Toyota in Honolulu alone.

Bro, fuck those dealer add ons. Buy one from Servco Toyota in Hawaii for $5k discount and have it shipped to CA. For an automatic GR Supra in white with black interior (gonna get flamed, but this has to be the least sought after configuration), there is no reason to pay more than MSRP without any bullshit dealership add on.
I thought I read in another thread they couldn't ship allocations from Hawaii? I sent them an email anyways to confirm. I feel like if they were able to ship tons of people would be buying up those MSRP cars fast, but there's like 30 in their inventory right now lol.

edit: its like 4 comments up lol, someone said that dealership doesn't ship unfortunately

Last edited:

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I thought I read in another thread they couldn't ship allocations from Hawaii? I sent them an email anyways to confirm. I feel like if they were able to ship tons of people would be buying up those MSRP cars fast, but there's like 30 in their inventory right now lol.

edit: its like 4 comments up lol, someone said that dealership doesn't ship unfortunately
Just do it yourself. Here’s a couple:

https://www.pashahawaii.com/tools/vehicles/ship-a-car-to-and-from-hawaii

https://www.montway.com/blog/ship-a-car-from-hawaii-to-california

https://www.crosscountrycarshipping.com/shipping-a-car-from-hawaii-to-california-complete-guide

I paid $1k to ship from the NE to the SE. Two cars. Both MSRP. I did the work. The dealer usually won’t.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
soo good. The red calipers kinda bother me on the blue but I'd still get it. My local dealer got a white on hazelnut I'm passing on, still waiting for a Strat blue manual.
with the red taillights and red accents in the headlights, and red stitching inside it doesn’t bother me too much. If it was the only red thing I’d be more fit to change it, but the theme seems to work okay

whycantidrive

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
my dealership told me the car is on a train ~6 hours away from them, last week. but they don't have an ETA for unloading. they're estimating 5/27-6/5.

this wait has been eating at me. i've already waited months and kind of just stopped caring for a while. but with the date nearing, im getting impatient haha

Benzilla81

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra MT / 2007 Mazdaspeed3
my dealership told me the car is on a train ~6 hours away from them, last week. but they don't have an ETA for unloading. they're estimating 5/27-6/5.

this wait has been eating at me. i've already waited months and kind of just stopped caring for a while. but with the date nearing, im getting impatient haha
I picked mine up from Legends and they did not seem to know much of anything until it showed up on a truck. Your day is coming soon! I know the wait is tough especially knowing it is sooooo close. It will be well worth the wait!
Sponsored