STOLEN Supra

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
I tell the guy to meet me at my bank with a certified check during office hours, and we can deposit it together. Once cleared at the teller, hand over keys.
I go to the buyer's bank and witness the handover of the cashier's check. For the sale of older, much less expensive cars, I have taken cash.
Sponsored

i3igpete

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0L 8AT
I go to the buyer's bank and witness the handover of the cashier's check. For the sale of older, much less expensive cars, I have taken cash.
This is the way. Need to see the teller give the cashiers check to the buyer.

Note that going to YOUR (the seller) bank with a handed-over cashiers check is not the same thing. Even if closely inspected by the teller, it can still temporarily show as fine in your account, and then bounce a few days later if counterfeit.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
He didn’t setup Supra connect
I believe the feds can still track the car without Supra connect.. or maybe I'm watching too many Dick Wolf TV programs.. :crazy:

consultadrone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I believe the feds can still track the car without Supra connect.. or maybe I'm watching too many Dick Wolf TV programs.. :crazy:
The system can be accessed by BMW regardless of account status. All you need is to file a police report and call them and they can give the location to the police. I'm guessing something like......

Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 3.58.59 PM.png

OP
OP
Abajawah

Abajawah

First Name
Abrahm
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 mk5 Supra
Hot check or stolen car, some naive bastard is still out $40+k. Never understood the overwhelming desire to blame victims.
Yeah it’s funny when someone says the same thing that has already been said by 5 people before them
Sponsored