Supra’s Getting Celebrity Love

itsbassi

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Just a random post nothing really car news related. I knew Supra’s were cool, but didn’t think rappers would think they were cool too..well at least cool enough to call me to use it for a lol

For my Spanish peeps in the forum, was able to work with Young Miko and Wisin for their song “Señorita”. Super dope seeing my Supra in a shoot for artists I listen to on the daily lol

Now I gotta frame some screen caps

IMG_3618.jpeg

IMG_3617.jpeg
Sponsored

Crypto79

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 MT, 1997 sc300 5 Speed
I think they went for the vibe of your car more than it being a specific model. The base semi exotic looks didn’t hurt your chances

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
A rapper at a lower income bracket….
I think they went for the vibe of your car more than it being a specific model. The base semi exotic looks didn’t hurt your chances
??????
shut up dude. all you talk about is sucking your own dick that you got an A91. literally all of your posts are about the A91 MT and how you have “the most desirable spec” and how rare it is lmao. no one cares! narcissists like you drain the energy out of your surroundings. obviously they chose the vibe of his car.. it’s BUILT, it has his personality imbued into it. bagged, wrap, aftermarket turbo. you wanted them to choose a stock ass A91? lmfao

not knowing who Wisin or Young Miko is? LOWER INCOME BRACKET? Wisin? there’s no way you said that LOL.

Sharocks

First Name
Sha
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A91 MT, 04 M3, 05 M3, 00 M5, 00 Z3M, 04 X5 6MT
I'll be in Florida soon, I'll have to hit up Stitches for a comeback song and ship a car down.

PRMANManman

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Stratosphere MT Premium 3.0 Supra
This is amazing! Been listening to Wisin for a long time as well and Young Miko is great too.

Crypto79

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 MT, 1997 sc300 5 Speed
??????
shut up dude. all you talk about is sucking your own dick that you got an A91. literally all of your posts are about the A91 MT and how you have “the most desirable spec” and how rare it is lmao. no one cares! narcissists like you drain the energy out of your surroundings. obviously they chose the vibe of his car.. it’s BUILT, it has his personality imbued into it. bagged, wrap, aftermarket turbo. you wanted them to choose a stock ass A91? lmfao

not knowing who Wisin or Young Miko is? LOWER INCOME BRACKET? Wisin? there’s no way you said that LOL.
What an angry little man you are. I guess you won the internet with your virtual toughness. If you don’t like what I write shut your eyes.

I was given him credit for his build, your insecurities are showing.

Pizza

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8, 2023 Nocturnal 3.0 Premium (MT)
That's awesome, your car looks great!

Slightly related note. The music video for "No Man" by Juicy J & Xavier Wulf has like 4 or 5 Supras in it. Xavier is a big tuner/BMW guy and he often raps about "car guy stuff" and sometimes does meets before his shows.
Sponsored