First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR B48
I'll sell my 2.0 white with 2k miles PPF for $50k

but yeah market is crazy for EVERYTHING right now

I have been eyeing Alfa 4Cs and Lotus Elises but they are all up $10-15k over what they normally are

I'm holding out for Emira right now
Sponsored

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
Iā€™ve been looking on Cars.com and there are 3.0s on there are priced at $60k+

OP
OP

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
I'll sell my 2.0 white with 2k miles PPF for $50k

but yeah market is crazy for EVERYTHING right now

I have been eyeing Alfa 4Cs and Lotus Elises but they are all up $10-15k over what they normally are

I'm holding out for Emira right now
Annoys me about the 4C. I was in an Alfa dealer probably a year and a half ago, and they had one of the last 4C hardtops on the sales floor, for an impossibly good price. Wasnā€™t quite ready for 2-seater life, and passed on it, but have been kicking myself ever since. The thing was brand new, 14 miles on it, for about $22k off of MSRP. Itā€™ll be a while before we see deals like that again!

eclpts

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
There's a 2021 Tungsten 3.0 Premium at Lithia Toyota in Billings, Montana that's being advertised for $52,584 which is close to $5000 off MSRP. I'm mentioning this in part because I inquired about this car over a month ago (when it was advertised at MSRP) and now I can't get the dealer to stop spamming me about it. So I'm hoping someone buys it! Given that originally they didn't respond to my inquiry except to send me more spam emails I would suggest calling them.

OP
OP

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
There's a 2021 Tungsten 3.0 Premium at Lithia Toyota in Billings, Montana that's being advertised for $52,584 which is close to $5000 off MSRP. I'm mentioning this in part because I inquired about this car over a month ago (when it was advertised at MSRP) and now I can't get the dealer to stop spamming me about it. So I'm hoping someone buys it! Given that originally they didn't respond to my inquiry except to send me more spam emails I would suggest calling them.
Hi, eclpts, this is your salesperson over at Lithia Toyota in Billings, Montana! I see you purchased a new Supra from somewhere else. Perhaps you would also like to buy the one weā€™re offering, so you could start a collection!
haha

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
They did stop. This was a while ago. The Toyota dealership is next door now
Ah that sucks, they usually had the best price on new Toyotas :/

Roman

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR B48
Annoys me about the 4C. I was in an Alfa dealer probably a year and a half ago, and they had one of the last 4C hardtops on the sales floor, for an impossibly good price. Wasnā€™t quite ready for 2-seater life, and passed on it, but have been kicking myself ever since. The thing was brand new, 14 miles on it, for about $22k off of MSRP. Itā€™ll be a while before we see deals like that again!
yeah and now its all mid 50's with 30k or so miles, crazy

cars.com has one with 80k miles

Im honestly entertaining Emira though I would opt for the 4cyl with paddles, I knew these were a ton of fun back when I had my 07 Jetta GLi but I didnt realize how far technology has come since then, the man-pedal is awesome, but these are just such great gearboxes!

tarponman85

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
X3MC
Hi, eclpts, this is your salesperson over at Lithia Toyota in Billings, Montana! I see you purchased a new Supra from somewhere else. Perhaps you would also like to buy the one weā€™re offering, so you could start a collection!
haha
I tried buying it but they wanted me to come into the dealer to sign docs. I'm in Miami so that wasn't happening. Found one local at MSRP.

nashcarr

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra 3.0 PMT, 95 Miata, 2016 Lexus IS300 awd
I will be looking to buy a 2022 Supra 2.0. I'll start making offers at the end of December, and at the end of each month after that. I am hoping I can get one close to invoice, but with a lack of inventory, I may have to go further to find one for my price.

nashcarr

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra 3.0 PMT, 95 Miata, 2016 Lexus IS300 awd
I have a dealer offering me $2216 off of msrp on a 2022 2.0 w the safety package. The dealer near my house refused to match this. They wanted msrp so I said ttyl. The other dealer 3 hours away offered $45,700 plus tax, title, $250 doc fee and refused to go any lower. I think I am gonna pony up and buy it after my 45k mile Mazdaspeed Miata sells on Friday.

Hillbilly

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT CU Later Grey
Iā€™ve found a 2021 2.0 with the safety package the dealer is willing to let go for $43,500. I might bite if they go to $42,000. But Iā€™m having a hard time buying the 2.0 vs the 3.0.
Sponsored