Supra Clubs - Virginia/DC/Maryland

comic0guy

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BRZ
Good stuff! I haven’t seen any MK5’s in this area, closer to dc and Baltimore but none out here. You ever go out to cars and coffee?
Never really done the Cars and Coffee, but may try one. But I am glad autocross is back at Fedex Field this year, so I'm definitely going to those.

Maybe I'll do another Track Night in America at Dominion just to see how it does.

mokleen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I'm originally from Silver Spring, MD but moved to San Diego, CA and let me tell you folks ... The California car culture is real. While you guys search for meets - we have meets here everyday and you just choose which of the 5 on the same day to go to.

I remember yearning for that when I lived out east

Last edited:

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I'm originally from Silver Spring MD but moved to San Diego, CA and let me tell you folks ... The California car culture is real while you guys search for meets - they have meets here everyday and you just choose which of the 5 on the same day to go to.

I remember yearning for that when I lived out east
Your point is well taken. I've only owned since August 2021 so I am very new, but I'm hoping this group will generate some interest and groupings. Seems like a great opportunity to get a red, white and blue supra rolling down Constitution Ave.

FnkDrSpok

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra Prem
Your point is well taken. I've only owned since August 2021 so I am very new, but I'm hoping this group will generate some interest and groupings. Seems like a great opportunity to get a red, white and blue supra rolling down Constitution Ave.
I have the gray one but I’ll gladly fill out the Wolfpack

Im_Bradical

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Is there every anything going on in the Howard Co area? My Supra sitings are few and far between.

Milk

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Launch Edition, 2006 Lancer Evolution
Hey there, I'm in the Carroll County area but usually around Baltimore/DC as well. Would love to hang around with the Mid Atlantic group!

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470
Whats going on in here? Williamsburg, VA

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Whats going on in here? Williamsburg, VA
I am moving my daughter out of William and Mary today. You could help me carry down the heavy stuff? ;)
Sponsored