Supra Clubs - Virginia/DC/Maryland

BaelHawk

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR 3.0 Premium
What's up yall!! Picked up my premium earlier in the month and have been looking for groups. I'm in the Springfield area. I was on this Supra forum thread until almost 1am looking around. Glad I found a close group. Lots of people but I have to agree that we don't see any others on the road..haha.
Sponsored

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
What's up yall!! Picked up my premium earlier in the month and have been looking for groups. I'm in the Springfield area. I was on this Supra forum thread until almost 1am looking around. Glad I found a close group. Lots of people but I have to agree that we don't see any others on the road..haha.
Are you on Ft Belvoir? Iā€™m in Kingstowne. Seldom see another Supra apart from a MkIV at the 7-11 on Telegraph (beautiful car).

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Hi, I am also in Arlington
Good deal and welcome.... I am very new too, but people have been very helpful and I've learned a lot here.
Hi, I am also in Arlington
Hey! Nice to meet someone so close.... did I see you on 395 headed into DC a few weeks ago?
I saw a black supra there...... only other one I've seen.

polaris

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2017 Corolla iM
I'm a bit late. Just bought a 2020 3.0 I"m in Hanover, but definitely some nice roads in the Anne Arundel County Area...
Is yours white? If so I've probably passed by you a handful of times on Washington Blvd in Elkridge.

There are some fun, albeit short, twisties in the backroads between Elkridge and Hanover.

mdbr0tha

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra, R35
Is yours white? If so I've probably passed by you a handful of times on Washington Blvd in Elkridge.

There are some fun, albeit short, twisties in the backroads between Elkridge and Hanover.

Hey! Nope, mine is Red...But I am always on Washington Blvd, Arundel Mills Blvd,...Definitely some good roads...Ridge Road is decent....There's a really good rd in Odenton/Gambrills area called Dicus Mill RD...And you can't go wrong in the Maple Lawn area, 216 (Highland Rd), Ten Oaks Road , Tridelphia Rd, Brighton Dam Rd...Some of the best roads in our area.

jy714

First Name
Jiahao
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
gr supra
Good deal and welcome.... I am very new too, but people have been very helpful and I've learned a lot here.

Hey! Nice to meet someone so close.... did I see you on 395 headed into DC a few weeks ago?

I think itā€™s me. I met lot of Supra around Arlington, two silver one, one yellow one, and even one red one in my school.

TheRock

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I live in manassas and work in Quantico. Silver Supraā€¦

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I think itā€™s me. I met lot of Supra around Arlington, two silver one, one yellow one, and even one red one in my school.

I'm probably one of the silver ones ... phantom matte, actually.
We'll have to organize a little NoVa meetup. I'm going to the Cars and Coffee is Arlington on Saturday provided I get a wrapped / coated car back in time. ::fingers crossed::

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Live in Arlington and work in DC ... i swear, it's made trips into the office enjoyable.

There has not been one time I've gone into DC without a valet on his hands and knees begging me to park, kids taking pictures, people staring. Got a thumbs up from the guys at the White House and chased by a red interceptor from the WH down 15th street (in a friendly way).

Dropping the car to get wrapped, a group of kids walked by .... one stopped.... stared...looked at me as goes....

"Daaaaaaaaamn, mister".
Sponsored