Supra Clubs - Virginia/DC/Maryland

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470
I am moving my daughter out of William and Mary today. You could help me carry down the heavy stuff? ;)
Sorry just saw this or I would have...I was out of town all weekend anyway.
Sponsored

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Sorry just saw this or I would have...I was out of town all weekend anyway.

All good. ever bored or in Fburg there are a few of us here. Usually, a track event or car thing pretty regular.

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470
All good. ever bored or in Fburg there are a few of us here. Usually, a track event or car thing pretty regular.
You guys usually hit Dominion?

acadapter

First Name
A.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla Model X
Hey there, I'm in the Carroll County area but usually around Baltimore/DC as well. Would love to hang around with the Mid Atlantic group!
Welcome --- I am in the DMV as well. Sure we will all link up now that the weather and pandemic have appeared to open up a bit.

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Does anyone want to meet up this coming week or weekend? I have some PTO that was supposed to be for other plans which are not happening anymore. It doesnā€™t seem like thereā€™s a whole lot of meet ups happening since last season / after Solomon sold his supra for the time being.

I might be willing to drive to Fredericksburg this time around. Maybe

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Does anyone want to meet up this coming week or weekend? I have some PTO that was supposed to be for other plans which are not happening anymore. It doesnā€™t seem like thereā€™s a whole lot of meet ups happening since last season / after Solomon sold his supra for the time being.

next weekend there is a SCCA event at dominion raceway. Like 5 Supras going

free and easy paddock access. You are welcome to
Come hang out. Always fun time even if not racing

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
next weekend there is a SCCA event at dominion raceway. Like 5 Supras going

free and easy paddock access. You are welcome to
Come hang out. Always fun time even if not racing
Sounds good, Iā€™ll consider just hanging out. Thanks for the heads up

Cheesedawg

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium

There are about 10 Supra owners that are going to be at summit point this weekend for the NASA event. Myself and Deadinside too I know are going.

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
There are about 10 Supra owners that are going to be at summit point this weekend for the NASA event. Myself and Deadinside too I know are going.
I was initially signed up for hpde1 for that and canceled it for someone who flaked on me. Donā€™t really wanna drive to SP and get splattered bugs on the bumper cause Iā€™m still sore about the whole thing haha. Iā€™m looking forward to the next NASA hpde event. If you guys get to a brewery or something let me know

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
the SCCA Supra crew are much cooler and faster ! ;)

doh

Cheesedawg

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I was initially signed up for hpde1 for that and canceled it for someone who flaked on me. Donā€™t really wanna drive to SP and get splattered bugs on the bumper cause Iā€™m still sore about the whole thing haha. Iā€™m looking forward to the next NASA hpde event. If you guys get to a brewery or something let me know
Damn that sucks that they flaked out on you at the last minute. I canā€™t say from the five weekends at summit I have done I have had excessive bug debris but I get it. I would be down to hang out after Saturday but I think most of the other Supra owners are just a one day thing. So I canā€™t see them sticking by around too late that night.
the SCCA Supra crew are much cooler and faster ! ;)

doh
Well I dunno if it really counts as a crew. It looks like most of the people coming to this one are on their first track day. So probably slower and less cool šŸ˜‰. But that gives me the chance for some good video of me passing other Supraā€™s.

Last edited:

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Damn that sucks that they flaked out on you at the last minute. I canā€™t say from the five weekends at summit I have done I have had excessive bug debris but I get it. I would be down to hang out after Saturday but I think most of the other Supra owners are just a one day thing. So I canā€™t see them sticking by around too late that jught

Well I dunno if it really counts as a crew. It looks like most of the people coming to this one are on their first track day. So probably slower and less cool šŸ˜‰. But that gives me the chance for some good video of me passing other Supraā€™s.
Haha I never get bugs on the track but I develop a bug cemetery driving out to west va doing 80-100 šŸ˜‚
Thanks man yeah it does suck. Iā€™ll be more active in hpde sessions soon but summer is going by every day

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0 Premium
Seems like I may or may not have missed the June hang-outs / meet-ups, but would love to be a part of any future ones if yā€™all will have me :)

Iā€™m in Loudoun County, which maybe a little further from most of yā€™all, but regardless, I will take any excuse I can to drivešŸ˜
Sponsored