Supra Clubs - Virginia/DC/Maryland

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
Also a group just for VA owners, mostly based between Fredericksburg and Hampton Roads. "VA-Supras". Facebook sucks though, and it's ruining forums and knowledge bases. Don't use Facebook for anything but organizing car meets.
Sponsored

Suprola

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Seems like there are enough of us here to start a club, assuming there isnā€™t one already.
Im in Gainesville.
F0F103A5-6327-4A6F-B7CB-04662A0DBB17.jpeg

Pylot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0
Anyone still active in the Annapolis area?

Just picked up my 21 3.0. I am looking for some good driving roads!

kurumi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
Anyone still active in the Annapolis area?

Just picked up my 21 3.0. I am looking for some good driving roads!
Check the Mid Atlantic FB group and if you're not on FB, we can give you details via PM.

Romel Roze

First Name
Romel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
I'm a bit late. Just bought a 2020 3.0 I"m in Hanover, but definitely some nice roads in the Anne Arundel County Area...
Congrats on your purchase. I haven't really looked for some nice back roads. That is something I have to do.

mdbr0tha

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra, R35
Congrats on your purchase. I haven't really looked for some nice back roads. That is something I have to do.
Well there's a few that I take my non-daily too...There's Dicus Mill Road which is a nice 1 mile stretch...Other than that there's the Maple Lawn area (tridelphia mill road, Highland Rd, Howard Rd, Ten oaks rd) Can't go wrong with those areas...Other than that Ther's West VA near Summit Point, Western Maryland past Frederick, or over the Bay Bridge and south (Hoopersville MD area)

Romel Roze

First Name
Romel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
Well there's a few that I take my non-daily too...There's Dicus Mill Road which is a nice 1 mile stretch...Other than that there's the Maple Lawn area (tridelphia mill road, Highland Rd, Howard Rd, Ten oaks rd) Can't go wrong with those areas...Other than that Ther's West VA near Summit Point, Western Maryland past Frederick, or over the Bay Bridge and south (Hoopersville MD area)
Thanks for the info. I am sure West VA has some nice stretches to really enjoy yourself. Its been a while since I have been to that area. It is a little far for me. That is something to plan and make into an event.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Croom Road/Route 382 south out of Marlton to where it meets up with Poplar Hill Road back into Waldorf should be good. Route 6 east out of La Plata to where it ends at Three Notch Road is good too.

Jaydee

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
ā€˜21 Supra Nitro Yellow

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
For scenic driving, Iā€™ll usually head towards summit point in WVA, or take Joplin road west from Dumfries until I hit Gainesville or go straight up to Centreville.

I put in a req to the FB, but I donā€™t really keep pics of my cars on facebook. Probably need to dm the admins proof
Sponsored