Supra Coding Step By Step

30MilesOffshore

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I haven't come across or seen a way to code for traction off upon start-up, only to start in Sport Mode.

Advertisement

King Reneau

First Name
Reneau
Reaction score
Car(s)
96 Toyota Supra MKIV, 20 Toyota Supra MKV
CarGuy11, I wrote you on Youtube, and I finally got the coder. I'm been doing some research trying to get the flashing brake lights. In this forum, there is a link to a video "Coding Brake Force Displayon my BMW F32" That describes how to code the flashing lights in great detail, even showing where it is in Expert Mode. Unfortunately, the code is NOT currently in the app. I couldn't find code subdirectory "3062 LceLampMapping1". I looked in several of the code car configurations, but I couldn't find it. I sent a message to the app. Maybe they will code it in an update

OP
CarGuy11

CarGuy11

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Prem/Assist DS Blue, 2016 C7 Corvette Z51, 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
CarGuy11, I wrote you on Youtube, and I finally got the coder. I'm been doing some research trying to get the flashing brake lights. In this forum, there is a link to a video "Coding Brake Force Displayon my BMW F32" That describes how to code the flashing lights in great detail, even showing where it is in Expert Mode. Unfortunately, the code is NOT currently in the app. I couldn't find code subdirectory "3062 LceLampMapping1". I looked in several of the code car configurations, but I couldn't find it. I sent a message to the app. Maybe they will code it in an update
Ok yeah I haven’t seen that code work yet. Thanks for the update & keep me posted!

mlevere1988

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra
Has anyone had the Apple CarPlay disappear after recoading? Mine doesn't show up anymore. I tried to disconnect, delete the device and re-add my iPhone and Apple CarPlay still doesn't show up. Am I missing something?

geert.bieseman

First Name
Geert
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan GT-R R33 ; Toyota Supra MKV
Has anyone had the Apple CarPlay disappear after recoading? Mine doesn't show up anymore. I tried to disconnect, delete the device and re-add my iPhone and Apple CarPlay still doesn't show up. Am I missing something?
As replied to the "carplay missing"-thread, mine still works fine.
And also recoded mine before.

stacyoz

First Name
Stacy
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra MKV, 2000 Toyota Land Cruiser, 1998 Toyota Supra MKIV, 1989 Toyota Supra MKIII, 1980 VW Scirocco
After I got my Supra, on several occasions, I have had issues where Apple Car Play stopped working. The next day, it started working again. Resetting my phone and removing/adding my phone did not fix the issue. I have read several posts on the forum where other members have had similar issues. Note that none of them were related to coding the car.

After I coded my car (several times), I have not noticed an issues with Apple Car Play.

JWC67896

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction, 2004 Silverado 2500HD, 2004 Scion Xb, 2019 Jeep MOAB
@CarGuy11 hey i was out freezing my my upstate ny garage today staring at my blueberry and just was wondering if you have looked into the exbox expert coding hvac_independant_air when i clicked on it it was aktiv aka active i wonder if it was slected to be not active if it would sync the 2. any thoughts?

OP
CarGuy11

CarGuy11

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Prem/Assist DS Blue, 2016 C7 Corvette Z51, 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
@CarGuy11 hey i was out freezing my my upstate ny garage today staring at my blueberry and just was wondering if you have looked into the exbox expert coding hvac_independant_air when i clicked on it it was aktiv aka active i wonder if it was slected to be not active if it would sync the 2. any thoughts?
Interesting you can surely give it a shot but then you would lose the dual zone when you want it.

JWC67896

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction, 2004 Silverado 2500HD, 2004 Scion Xb, 2019 Jeep MOAB
Interesting you can surely give it a shot but then you would lose the dual zone when you want it.
or do you think it would default to a single zone until someone messed with the other side.

OP
CarGuy11

CarGuy11

Reaction score
Car(s)
or do you think it would default to a single zone until someone messed with the other side.
I doubt it but give it a try. You can always code it back. Let me know!

SupraLuke

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Have you tried these steps:

3- Press START on the car three times in quick succession
4- start bimmercode app and connect and select BMW for car
5- select BMW Z4 (G29)
6- select Headunit
7- select Expert Mode at top
8- select 3005 DISPLAY_PIP_CONFIG
9- scroll WAY down and select DIM_VARIANT
10- change setting from NEW to OLD 10- click OK.
11- Then backup on screens to the HEADUnit ECU screen.
12- select CODE at top right. Accept risk and let it do its thing.
13- This will enable the Brightness control to be used during Daytime. It will now say Brightness versus Brightness during Nighttime.
14- t will wipe out the 8 hot keys so you will need to remember what you set them to. If the dealer ever does a ECU flash you will have to redo this

What are the Hot Keys?

SupraLuke

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
What are the Hot Keys?
Have you tried these steps:

3- Press START on the car three times in quick succession
4- start bimmercode app and connect and select BMW for car
5- select BMW Z4 (G29)
6- select Headunit
7- select Expert Mode at top
8- select 3005 DISPLAY_PIP_CONFIG
9- scroll WAY down and select DIM_VARIANT
10- change setting from NEW to OLD 10- click OK.
11- Then backup on screens to the HEADUnit ECU screen.
12- select CODE at top right. Accept risk and let it do its thing.
13- This will enable the Brightness control to be used during Daytime. It will now say Brightness versus Brightness during Nighttime.
14- t will wipe out the 8 hot keys so you will need to remember what you set them to. If the dealer ever does a ECU flash you will have to redo this

Im running into an issue with step 10. Unlike videos that I have seen, i do not see a bullet type when selecting old, I have a checkmark instead. There is no "OK" option to click. I am using the full version of Bimmercode.

furqan

Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90
Does anyone know how to get screen-mirroring option? I don't have the option for it on my car, and I've seen it on other peoples Supras.

Advertisement

Advertisement