OP
OP
CarGuy11

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra Prem/Assist DS Blue, '16 C7, '22 Mach-E
^^^ Yeah I've tried the remote start a while ago & didn't work. In fact changed multiple settings everywhere I found it but its locked down unfortunately.

I honestly wouldn’t mess with the start up screen since its Supra specific & anything else would be BMW related which is no use for us unless you want to be reminded its a BMW lol.

Thanks for searching for more stuff tho!
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
How would you even engage remote start anyhow. Don't have a special button on the remote to initiate it..

OP
OP
CarGuy11

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
How would you even engage remote start anyhow. Don't have a special button on the remote to initiate it..
It's 3 presses of lock button.

APanoMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Vehicle Showcase
Video for Sport+ Mode & to remove Stability control Popup.

Wow, looks pretty neat! Although I wonder if there actually is a power difference or if it’s just placebo. Would be cool if someone could go to a drag strip and do a run in sport and another in sport+ to really compare times using the 2 modes. Great job finding this option.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Man! I'm sorry, I do watch your videos, they're surely fun, but this title is rather a horrible clickbait... I went in expecting some actual programming... Surely a needed video for total newbies, but the title....
I'd title this as "Beginners guide to setting up OBDLink and How to use BimmerCode for your Supra" or something along the lines..
I thought the same thing when I saw the title. I really despise click bait videos. You start watching and think damn-it I was duped again.

-RJM

OP
OP
CarGuy11

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
^^^ Did you guys not see the other beginner coding videos in this thread? The chart at the end makes it easy to pause video & follow the steps left to right.

OP
OP
CarGuy11

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ohh this is nice! is it faster shifting in transmision sport plus?
Honestly didn't notice a shift change but there is Sport Plus for trans.

Shay

First Name
Shay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium White
I have used Bimmercode to modify my 2021 Supra. Can I use my phone with the Bimmercode app to modify a friends Supra? How will the restore files be stored separately so I will be able to tell them apart.

30MilesOffshore

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
@CarGuy11 and whoever else contributed, that was a good find on the Sport+ setting! I finally got around to coding for it. I gotta say it's like putting a sprint booster on the car. The throttle is very sensitive and can be jumpy if you don't have smooth input with your foot.

But at the same time, I didn't code for the SportExpert setting, but instead coded for for the XtraBoost feature. I figured why be on level 0x02 when I could be on level 0x17 instead!

Overall it essentially decreases the throttle lag and already spools up the turbo a little. You can really hear the turbo sounds with this setting! Even at idle you can hear the turbo spooling. It's even more pronounced when you drop the hammer. It's very addicting to hear the turbo whine when you gas it and then hear all the crackles when you let off. I'm gonna run this setting for awhile and see how I like it.

654654.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: