Supra is a massive chick magnet

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

5 months old, but I just saw it.

Apparently it's fake

(Ps. Wanted to share, but didn't know where to post, sorry, just trying to get you to chuckle lol)
Sponsored

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
Total sausage magnet. I know a gay dude who bought a Supra for that reason alone. Luckily, Iā€™m short, fat and ugly, so I know dudes really just want to talk about the car when they come over at the gas station?
[/QUO
This is a staged video that circulated a while ago...? kinda funny though considering the Supra seems to be more of a sausage magnet! ?
You say that like its a bad thing??

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
Wait, are you saying it attracts massive chicks or masses of chicks? Depending on the answer, I might have to rethink the Supra as part of the answer to a midlife crisis.

autopc25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
push cart
This is a staged video that circulated a while ago...? kinda funny though considering the Supra seems to be more of a sausage magnet! ?
Cars are guy magnets. It does not matter exotic or not. Buy a puppy if you have weak sauce and want to meet women. Or volunteer at a charity.

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra (Renaissance Red 2.0)
Video cracked me up. Itā€™s sad because honestly thatā€™s how a real G would handle that situation. Unfortunately this couldnā€™t be reality. Most people in this situation lack common sense and would flip out on the guy, damage the car, etc etc. knowing darn well the woman is the one that has the commitment to you, not the other guy.