gdi2290

First Name
PatrickJS
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Im pretty sure they just open the oem muffler and connect the passenger pipe to be a straight pipe then weld it back. I was thinking of going to a shop to have that done. Most of the aftermarket exhaust is the same setup
Sponsored

JimboSlice

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey guys!

I sent an email as instructed and still no reply. Iā€™m definitely interested at the $550. Is there any way you can provide a sound clip while moving and under open throttle? Most of us just donā€™t sit around and Rev like crazy o_O.

Obviously there will be little to no weight savings as the stock axle-back is still being utilized. Any idea of flow or performance improvement? I donā€™t expect any gains, as a full exhaust rarely gives you more than 6-10 whp ? but any insight from StudioRSR will be appreciated ;)

ricks6231

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0
We have a good number of stock exhausts. Thank you though! In case we do end up needing it, we'll definitely reach out.

Thanks! It's 1 piece. We're going to make a quick vid this week to illustrate. It's very easy. We'd ship you the modified stock exhaust with a return label, and you will be able to use that same box to ship us back your original exhaust using the provided return label. We will send you a PM to get more accurate shipping info for you.
Do you offer exhaust mod on 2.0? Have you done any if so?

SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra Premium
here's the question of the day for us not wanting to void any kind of warranty's. Would Toyota know by looking at the unit that is was modified? or does it look so great put back together that no one would know except by listening to the sound?

gdi2290

First Name
PatrickJS
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
here's the question of the day for us not wanting to void any kind of warranty's. Would Toyota know by looking at the unit that is was modified? or does it look so great put back together that no one would know except by listening to the sound?
the only warranty you'd be potentially voiding is any warranty related to the exhaust.

SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
the only warranty you'd be potentially voiding is any warranty related to the exhaust.
makes sense its just dealers like to void things left and right.

SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Do we know if the "quiet" non sport mode will still be quiet or will it not matter anymore and both modes will be loud? Id like it to be louder on sport but still keep the quiet non sport mode for my wife.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Robert, @StudioRSR,

Any videos of a before-and-after with the stock downpipe?

Value

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Has anyone actually bought this yet ? I messaged them asking if the car in the video had a DP and they donā€™t respond. Zzzzzzzz

The price should stay $550.

JimboSlice

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Has anyone actually bought this yet ? I messaged them asking if the car in the video had a DP and they donā€™t respond. Zzzzzzzz

It took them some time for them to reply but I spoke with one of their associates who was helpful.

They basically modify the oem muffler for sound only and do not have any data as to any performance improvement.

I requested an additional sound clip under throttle to hear it under load. Itā€™s a track video so the sound is somewhat polluted by another car in the video.

Not sure if the vehicle was equipped with a downpipe. A catless downpipe will be the best $300+ that you can ever spend on this car ?

OP
OP
StudioRSR

StudioRSR

First Name
StudioRSR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Tungsten Silver Supra

Check Pm's. Just responded

Status
Not open for further replies.