"Supra" OEM Puddle Lights

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra Prem/Assist DS Blue, '16 C7, '22 Mach-E
I highly doubt wiring is in the door since its not at the footwells. But with the posted light locations I checked out the visor vanity lights & they are bright! So I guess we can use those when we need more interior lighting. Unfortunately visor has to be folded down & mirror exposed for them to come on.
Sponsored

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
I highly doubt wiring is in the door since its not at the footwells. But with the posted light locations I checked out the visor vanity lights & they are bright! So I guess we can use those when we need more interior lighting. Unfortunately visor has to be folded down & mirror exposed for them to come on.
But is it harness expanders or an entirely different wiring harness setup for these two options?

KingTai

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Wow now I really want footwell/puddle lights because we don't have it in the US model :dance:

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Wow now I really want footwell/puddle lights because we don't have it in the US model :dance:
Agreed who ever takes the first step to rip panels off let us know about the wiring please.

rjn21

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV
BMW just cancelled my order for 63312463923. ā€œNot availableā€.

I guess try again in a few weeks. Unless BMW have disallowed BMW dealers from ordering them as a part not specifically for BMW cars.

Iā€™ll have a look on the net for European BMW part suppliers who ship internationally.

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
Agreed who ever takes the first step to rip panels off let us know about the wiring please.
The wiring is not there. I pulled the panel in the passenger footwell. There is a fuse box which should have all the cabin fuses under the passenger panel and an empty harness raceway. At least the hole is cut out for the footwell lighting.

There are additional raceway guides so it looks like it would be a clean install to wire the footwell and the courtesy lights to the same fuse. Getting the wire through the center of the car mat be the most difficult part. It is doable with a fuse expander or an empty fuse branch that is switched power, the parts, some wire, and a lot of cussing.

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
This wiring will be added in the 2022 model for a couple grand. Then the lighting it self added in 2023. Year to year upgrades right.

KingTai

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
This wiring will be added in the 2022 model for a couple grand. Then the lighting it self added in 2023. Year to year upgrades right.
:lol: My question is how long will the A90 Supra be in production. Maybe 5 years for the US like the MK4 more/less?

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
:lol: My question is how long will the A90 Supra be in production. Maybe 5 years for the US like the MK4 more/less?
If everyone is waiting for the better model I'd say so lol

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 C8 Corvette Z51 2LT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I've owned my Supra for over 4 months now and was in the garage playing around and suddenly realized...hey, why aren't footwell lights lit and was thinking, did I blow a fuse or did they forget to install them!? I could swear I had footwell lights...then I searched and found this thread! :doh:

XPOTTEDPLANTX

First Name
julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Car(s)
2020 supra, 09 sti hatch, 69 nova, 68 camaro
I got out of bed to go outside and look because of this thread lol. I thought my car had puddle lights. But i guess it was the door handle light this whole time. Lmfao.

Paulie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKIV Supra N/A Aero, Rav4, MKV Supra (ordered)
I ordered the puddle lights from a BMW dealer in the UK Ā£106.80, inc VAT, 63312463923.
My local UK Toyota dealer did not have 0852D-14010 as a valid part number yet. Not surprising, the logo'd boot mat only became available to them in December, which was available in the US/Europe from last summer.

The official cargo net appears to be PT347-C1200, from the German price list, but also doesn't seem to be available yet. Meanwhile I'm using a net from a Mercedes C205 C coupe which works, but isn't quite right size wise.
https://www.toyota.de/download/cms/dede/Toyota_Supra_WEB_PDB_tcm-17-1733465.pdf
Which dealer did you get the puddle lights from? I've just tried my local BMW dealer with no luck. Clearly your BMW dealer is far more switched on than mine.
Sponsored