Supra render with gen 1 Dodge Viper wheels

solidsamir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sold
Hey guys,

I'm a year or so away from getting my Supra, and I'm obsessed with putting Dodge Viper wheels on them. I've located a local oem wheel refurbisher that sells them. However, I wasn't sure how it would look on the car. I decided to do a quick render of it using some photoshop type tool. I'm not an expert but I wanted to share it.

Any thoughts?

viper wheels.png
Sponsored

GhostLE

First Name
Mansoor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE, G63
I hope you're not serious about this.. Go and get yourself a Viper bro. Those wheels look hideous on the Supra. Whatā€™s with the obsession for the viper the wheels? I mean I love vipers, doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m going to throw the wheels on a Supra. If you like the wheels that much might as well get the actual car.

OP
OP
solidsamir

solidsamir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sold
I hope you're not serious about this.. Go and get yourself a Viper bro. Those wheels look hideous on the Supra. Whatā€™s with the obsession for the viper the wheels? I mean I love vipers, doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m going to throw the wheels on a Supra. If you like the wheels that much might as well get the actual car.
The wheels are retro and 90s which I enjoy. The supra is a throwback to the 90s anyway with its logo.

DesmoSD

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra TT, 997.1 911 Carrera S, 1199 Panigale S
The wheels are retro and 90s which I enjoy. The supra is a throwback to the 90s anyway with its logo.
Itā€™s not the same as the MKIV Supra script. If you want to live in the 90ā€™s, why not just get a MKIV and some Advan SA3Rā€™s.

upload_2020-5-2_19-2-55.jpeg

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I would never in my life do it on my Supra but itā€™d definitely catch my eye at a car show or something!

Last edited:
OP
OP
solidsamir

solidsamir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sold
Itā€™s not the same as the MKIV Supra script. If you want to live in the 90ā€™s, why not just get a MKIV and some Advan SA3Rā€™s.

Honestly never seen those, the Supra reminds me of the Viper though with its long hood curvy figure.

GhostLE

First Name
Mansoor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE, G63

great choice! have some buddies that rocked those wheels. they look great in person. was also thinking he can go with OZ's or BBS's to capture that 90's look.

redzone.jpg

redzone 2.jpg

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
A joke? Lmao I guess no one can have an opinion without your fucking approval?
Please donā€™t compare the A90 to the Dodge Viper ever........ And for the love of god, I feel sorry for your Supra If you put Viper wheels.
Poor poor Supra. :(

OP
OP
solidsamir

solidsamir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sold
You asked for opinions and got just that. Now you're defensive? Ya the wheels are garbage.
calling the wheels garbage, thatā€™s an opinion Iā€™m not sensitive about. Thank you for your feedback. Calling a post a joke is pretty degenerate and Iā€™m sure everyone here can recognize that. Donā€™t be trash bro, everyone has their own taste and if everyone likes everything life would be pretty boring.

OP
OP
solidsamir

solidsamir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sold
Please donā€™t compare the A90 to the Dodge Viper ever........ And for the love of god, I feel sorry for your Supra If you put Viper wheels.
Poor poor Supra. :(
Lol, the viper is a beautiful car. So is the supra, saw my first one on the street today and I have to say both cars have a presence. They are polarizing vehicles but thatā€™s why I like them. When everyone likes a car itā€™s boring (911).
Sponsored