• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Supra spec but 120.65 bolt pattern

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT Supra, Jaguar F-Type R
Hey guys my new wheels are for sale…the manufacturer apparently made them supra spec 19x9.5 +25 10.5 +35 but bolt pattern 120.65. I attached a list of what cars it will fit on per chatgpt. they are going to send me a new set. I believe you can get adapters and all that jazz but I’m not interested in doing all that. I bought them set for $4200. Selling for $2500 plus shipping they are customer 2 piece forged they are also ceramic coated. Please dm if interested. Thanks!

2C2D108E-1272-4024-B53F-5A06DA3923FC.jpeg

EACB574C-C6E6-4B13-B61D-3D142DB95396.jpeg
Sponsored

PhantomPurple

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazdaspeed Miata
ChatGPT is wrong. It's probably rounding from the 120 mm PCD that was on those BMWs.

I'm curious how you bought the wrong PCD.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
ChatGPT is wrong. It's probably rounding from the 120 mm PCD that was on those BMWs.

ChatGPT is a language model lol. It doesn't know what rounding is. @razorlab is right. We're absolutely doomed if people start using it and not understanding what the fuck it is/what it is aware of. Jesus fucking christ the idiocy.

razorlab

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
ChatGPT is a language model lol. It doesn't know what rounding is. @razorlab is right. We're absolutely doomed if people start using it and not understanding what the fuck it is/what it is aware of. Jesus fucking christ the idiocy.
The CEO of the startup I used to work at posted this last month. He is a huge egomaniac and I couldn't stop laughing when I read this tweet from him.

Screenshot 2023-01-19 at 3.20.39 PM.png

OP
OP
GRSupraguy

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT Supra, Jaguar F-Type R

I bought them from a new wheel company called VTForged. Told them specifically it was for a 23 Supra. The company said factory got it straight up wrong. Stuff happens. They are sending me a new set.

PhantomPurple

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazdaspeed Miata
That's awesome that they're sending you a new set. Might be better to try forums for cars with that bolt pattern: Cadillac XLR, Corvette C5, C6, C7, Aston DB7, or Jaguar XK
Sponsored

Reactions: zrk