Switching from black leather to red nappa leather seats

DermDoc

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2023 Toyota Supra
That looks absolutely incredible, I love the pattern you ended up going with.
Thank you! Yeah I wanted something different than the OEM style and this was perfect. The guy at the shop talked me into doing the little trim piece around the seat im black for some contrast and I absolutely love how it turned out

saik

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Tungsten
@DermDoc Thanks for pointing me to this thread! It looks ballin' and really goes well with the design language of your overall build. 😮

Now I have to go into a corner and convince myself I don't need this. I don't need this. I don't need this. :spaz:

DermDoc

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
@DermDoc Thanks for pointing me to this thread! It looks ballin' and really goes well with the design language of your overall build. 😮

Now I have to go into a corner and convince myself I don't need this. I don't need this. I don't need this. :spaz:
Good luck! I tried the same thing and look where I ended up. Worth every penny though 😂

Gargle my Gabagool

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
It's the new Saphire Blue color on the Nappa leather. I think we're having to hold off on doing the center console/doors till they release the vinyl for the color. My dude got a quote for doing those bits in the leather instead and the square footage put it at some ridiculous 1,600 dollar figure for just those.

Slurm818

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type R; Lexus RCF
Wanting to do my seats, dash and doors...looking for recommendations on color though for a Nitro Yellow.

As much as I love red interior, I don't want to Ronald McDonald myself. Was thinking napa and maybe a tan of some kind but I'm honestly open to suggestions. Interior design is not something I am especially talented at.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Wanting to do my seats, dash and doors...looking for recommendations on color though for a Nitro Yellow.

As much as I love red interior, I don't want to Ronald McDonald myself. Was thinking napa and maybe a tan of some kind but I'm honestly open to suggestions. Interior design is not something I am especially talented at.
Yellow is a funny colour. I honestly think your options are pretty much black, grey or red. 🤷‍♂️

NicKnack

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 Toyota MR2, 2023 Toyota Supra MT

With a bright colour like yellow, it's best to stick to details/accents as opposed to changing the whole seat colour.

IE, deviated sticking and/or having the Badge logo sewn into the headrest area.

It's a Boxster Spyder seat, but as an example:
1717347708114-g9.png

Slurm818

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type R; Lexus RCF
Great point on the accents.

something I will definitely consider when it’s time to replace the leather but not something I’m going to actively pursue

I appreciate the feedback guys thanks

DermDoc

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
With a bright colour like yellow, it's best to stick to details/accents as opposed to changing the whole seat colour.

IE, deviated sticking and/or having the Badge logo sewn into the headrest area.

It's a Boxster Spyder seat, but as an example:
1717347708114-g9.png
I agree! Here is another example from an Aventador. Black with yellow accents looks great
IMG_9584.jpeg
Sponsored