Take a look at the interior of the 2020 Supra

How many stars would you give Toyota on the interior? (1 being lowest & 5 being highest.)

• Total voters

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
Materials look a bit "higher quality" and definitely see more carbon fiber than some of the previous leaks. Overall, I am not too interested in the interior, not just with the MKV but with any car nowadays to be honest unless I was specifically going with a luxury car or super car. Looks comfortable, functional, and of good quality. It works...

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
The only thing bothering my is the hvac controls and radio isnā€™t centered with the screen, vents, and shifter and itā€™s bothering my slightly. Maybe it will look better in person.

Mike Myers

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB E350e, MB V250, (no longer: BMW 430D xDrive)
The only thing bothering my is the hvac controls and radio isnā€™t centered with the screen, vents, and shifter and itā€™s bothering my slightly. Maybe it will look better in person.
You are damn right with that. AC controls are slightly driver oriented I think, so doesnā€™t care that much. But why the hell are those radio controls not centered?

What I noticed is the JBL Sound System, thatā€™s different from BMW.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
By far. Looks very official.
Notice the red theme only on the driver side....I wonder is this is because of the "selfish purchase" theme (driver focused) that the chief interior designer was talking about from the FT-1 concept.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You are damn right with that. AC controls are slightly driver oriented I think, so doesnā€™t care that much. But why the hell are those radio controls not centered?

Not only are they not center with shifter, vents and screen, they didnā€™t even center the radio with hvac themselves. Itā€™s basically 3 levels of off center...

Mike Myers

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB E350e, MB V250, (no longer: BMW 430D xDrive)
Notice the red theme only on the driver side....I wonder is this is because of the "selfish purchase" theme (driver focused) that the chief interior designer was talking about from the FT-1 concept.
Saw it and like it. Red means hot. This is the hot area. :cool:

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

1SS60xy.jpg